Welcome, Guest

NEED HELP AND ENCOURAGEMENT!
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!
  • Page:

TOPIC: NEED HELP AND ENCOURAGEMENT! 1147 Views

NEED HELP AND ENCOURAGEMENT! 19 Apr 2015 12:56 #252591

• ashbalt
  • Senior Boarder
Quickly! This isn't even a week and I feel like I can't hold on much longer. I need help right now. Something to keep my mind off these things. I'm trying to learn something but it's really hard to focus. C'mon guys! As I said before, I don't want to lose this time because it won't be serious if I do...
Cheers y'all!
Cheers!

Re: NEED HELP AND ENCOURAGEMENT! 19 Apr 2015 14:55 #252598

• yiraishamaim
  • Platinum Boarder
If you have done an entire week- that's seven count them seven days you know - you certainly can do today as well.

Tell us more - what are your particular struggles? any game plan yet?

Re: NEED HELP AND ENCOURAGEMENT! 19 Apr 2015 22:16 #252620

• dd
  • Platinum Boarder
  • כל זמן שהנשמה בקרבי מודה אני לפניך
Yeah its all about one day at a time. Or rather one moment at a time.

Do you have anyone you could call or speak to openly?

Re: NEED HELP AND ENCOURAGEMENT! 04 May 2015 20:33 #253849

• ashbalt
  • Senior Boarder
Sorry for not answering sooner, but no. I have no one to speak to apart from this forum.
Cheers!

Re: NEED HELP AND ENCOURAGEMENT! 04 May 2015 21:29 #253861

• yiraishamaim
  • Platinum Boarder
You were concerned at a week. Now you have 22 days!

I hope that gives you plenty of chizuk.

Re: NEED HELP AND ENCOURAGEMENT! 04 May 2015 21:51 #253864

• belmont4175
  • Gold Boarder
  • נאר אמונה אין בוכ"ע
ashbalt wrote:
Sorry for not answering sooner, but no. I have no one to speak to apart from this forum.

First of all, many over here would gladly speak to you if only you would reach out, however there is someone you could speak to always 24/7 he listens and lets you finish your sentence, he lets you vent all what you wish to say and more than all he answers promptly, its a matter of believing in the worth of our prayer and his power.

"Don't tell Hashem how big your problems are, tell your problems how great Hashem is".
הסיבה שיש דברים קשים העוברים עליך היא בגלל שהאדם חושב כי "אני עומד" שהוא מנהל הכל,
ברגע שיתן הכנעה כי השי"ת מנהיג הכל אז כבר אפשר להתמודד עם הקשיים. שמעתי מאדם גדול

If life is a LEMON make LEMONADE

Thank You Hashem for every moment of Sobriety!

Re: NEED HELP AND ENCOURAGEMENT! 05 May 2015 16:28 #253947

• ashbalt
  • Senior Boarder
I'd rather not tell anyone because it's really weird to have this person, which you probably respect, look at you with a crooked eye. I want to forget this problem ever existed and I don't need a living, breathing person to remind me about it constantly.
Cheers!
Last Edit: 05 May 2015 16:29 by ashbalt.

Re: NEED HELP AND ENCOURAGEMENT! 05 May 2015 17:04 #253955

• belmont4175
  • Gold Boarder
  • נאר אמונה אין בוכ"ע
That's the benefit of this site the anonymity, you could stay with your self respect and still be helped by others without being judged, DEAR FREIND! reach out for help you will not regret it for a moment, be'Hatzlacha!

p.s. you could PM me if you want.
הסיבה שיש דברים קשים העוברים עליך היא בגלל שהאדם חושב כי "אני עומד" שהוא מנהל הכל,
ברגע שיתן הכנעה כי השי"ת מנהיג הכל אז כבר אפשר להתמודד עם הקשיים. שמעתי מאדם גדול

If life is a LEMON make LEMONADE

Thank You Hashem for every moment of Sobriety!
Last Edit: 05 May 2015 17:04 by belmont4175.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.38 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes