Welcome, Guest
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!

TOPIC: optimistic! 3241 Views

Re: optimistic! 09 Mar 2015 17:35 #250168

• yiraishamaim
  • Platinum Boarder
k

Now what are you gonna do differently that will help you gain sobriety?

With me it was giving up certain neutral sites like fox news- that would ever so subtlety begin to lead me astray. I do not go on even clean sites. The forum taught me this.
My general attitude on looking as I leave the house or walk the streets or I am on the subway has changed.
The suggestions of the guys on the forum have enriched my defenses.
Prayer with extra Kavana- no crazy shockelling or weird contortions of the face- just a silent connection to the Almighty - showing and expressing my total reliance on his assistance. Hashgacha Pratis

add/change things that show Hashem you are making a new Hishtadlus.
To return with only a strong will to succeed and no different modifications will most likely lead you back top a fall as the guilt and bad feelings begin to fade.
Express to him in true Tefila that you cannot take it anymore - it is time for you to live your precious life/Tachlis that Hashem graciously gave you - instead of living this world and the next in failure sorrow and depression.
What are you waiting for?
As I expressed to you before you have what it takes. Just do some tweeking- get back on the wagon- and breathe the exhilarating air of freedom.

Looking forward to hear of your achievement!
Time to create page: 0.29 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes