Welcome, Guest
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!

TOPIC: I'm Trying! 41422 Views

Re: I'm Trying! 14 Nov 2009 21:27 #28293

• 7yipol
  • Current streak: 3 days
  • Platinum Boarder
  • YES HE CAN!
imtrying25 wrote on 14 Nov 2009 21:23:

I was trying to set up a chavrusashaft with him so we could be bored together but he never responded. Maybe he got scared ogg cuz  i told Guard that i dont wear a black hat. ;D I was only joking.

Yeh; like that would scare off Uri!
Ha
Hashem is addicted to you! Feel His hugs!"Sheva yipol tzaddik VKUM"
Last Edit: by codej.

Re: I'm Trying! 14 Nov 2009 21:31 #28294

• jerusalemsexaddict
Wait,so do you or do you not wear a black hat?I gotta know before I commit...
Last Edit: by yisroelkedoshim.

Re: I'm Trying! 14 Nov 2009 21:32 #28296

• imtrying25
  • Current streak: 16 days
  • Platinum Boarder
................or maybe he got scared off cuz he realized i was joking and he doesnt want to have a shaft cuz i do wear a black hat. Btw you can have my copy. We can make a dropoff point somewhere. ;D
Last Edit: by 2021rich.

Re: I'm Trying! 14 Nov 2009 21:39 #28300

• 7yipol
  • Platinum Boarder
  • YES HE CAN!
good try!
Last Edit: by Yakoooo.

Re: I'm Trying! 14 Nov 2009 23:18 #28315

• TrYiNg
Btw Mom do you get the mishpacha. There was this great article in family first and i was thinking of you the whole time i was reading ( better yet skimming) it. It was like you were reena and the house was this site. Im serious. 

Ye, was thinkin da same thing too
(Only diff is that I don't wear a nosering... yet. lol )
Last Edit: by Davidsmith.

Re: I'm Trying! 15 Nov 2009 07:01 #28395

• imtrying25
  • Platinum Boarder
(Only diff is that I don't wear a nosering... yet. lol )

I said i was thinking of Mom when i was reading it , not of you girls. ( but thats what i said didnt say what i was thinking.) :D :D
I can get you the nr if you want
Last Edit: by oyvey32.

Re: I'm Trying! 15 Nov 2009 08:48 #28401

• 7yipol
  • Platinum Boarder
  • YES HE CAN!
Now youve got me even more curious.
Gotta get out and find a copy...

Last Edit: by oyy.

Re: I'm Trying! 15 Nov 2009 18:11 #28465

• Dov
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Administrator
Hey, maybe it was Eliezer's idea, not her's? I mean, you don't say "no, thanks" to a $3000 nosering, after all!
Whatever....just musing....
"Off the 18-wheeler and fine on this tricycle!", "I do not particularly care exactly which "lav" suicide is. I'm not interested in it for other reasons...and you are probably the same."
Last Edit: 15 Nov 2009 22:33 by yidhie.

Re: I'm Trying! 15 Nov 2009 18:25 #28471

• 7yipol
  • Platinum Boarder
  • YES HE CAN!
dov wrote on 15 Nov 2009 18:11:

Hey, maybe it was Eliezer's idea, not her's? I mean, you don't say "no, thanks" to a 3000 shekel nosering, after all!
Whatever....just musing....

Gotta think about that one...

(I guess Im lucky no-one has ever offered me one. Gosh; what  a decision I'd be forced to make :-\) :D
Last Edit: by kavey.

Re: I'm Trying! 15 Nov 2009 22:10 #28504

• imtrying25
  • Platinum Boarder
Rage ATM wrote on 15 Nov 2009 12:06:

didnt we JUST read that rivka immenu wore noserings? whats wrong with noserings?

Hey DUDE. I finally got you to post on my thread and this is what you give me????? ??? Cmon i was expecting a full blown rage!!!!
Last Edit: by LudwickRand.

Re: I'm Trying! 16 Nov 2009 10:33 #28635

• 7yipol
  • Platinum Boarder
  • YES HE CAN!
imtrying25 wrote on 15 Nov 2009 22:10:

Rage ATM wrote on 15 Nov 2009 12:06:

didnt we JUST read that rivka immenu wore noserings? whats wrong with noserings?

Hey DUDE. I finally got you to post on my thread and this is what you give me????? ??? Cmon i was expecting a full blown rage!!!!

You arrived too late for that IT25.
Rage is now a sneezy little dwarf.
As long as you have tissues ready,
theres not much he can do to you!
Last Edit: by mweisz267.

Re: I'm Trying! 16 Nov 2009 10:36 #28636

• imtrying25
  • Platinum Boarder
Hello everyone??? Being that i dont get much attention on my thread ill have to keep myself entertained. Ok so hello imtrying25. Mondays are usually very hard for me. I dont know why. I just have noticed a pattern that i usually fall on mondays. So todays monday and im hoping ill make it. Ive been feeling much different this time round. B"H it doesnt seem as hard as the first few times. I think im changing my attitude. Thanx to Dov for that. Oh and Uri. They help you understand what to focus on. And rage letting you know that we dont understand everything nor do we have to and try to keep things simple. And then there the never ending love from R Guard and 7up. And theres also the endless chizuck that i get from sisters. I thought 9 was more than enough but i now have three more. Although i dont get much directly from them , which btw i understand fully, i get a tremendous amount from reading their threads and daily posts. So all in all ive got this new family which is here solely for the purpose pf getting me through this horrible addiction. I feel so blessed. B"H ive never felt tht i was missing love from my biological family but to have two loving familys what can be better!! HOdu LaHashem Ki Tov Ki LeOlam Chasdo. Now ive got to do my part and thats to overcome my addiction.

Talking about Rage you should know i think hes a tzaddik. A tzaddik gomer. Although he doesnt like when you say these things to him its true. Or maybe its even more true because of the fact thatr he doesnt want to hear it. It reminds me of the story i heard about this guy that was working on being an anav for all his life. Finally after many years and after he felt he reached the summit he went ahead and put a sign on his house CITYS BIGGEST ANAV. Anyways this is the exact opposite with rage. All the things hes doing , from giving up 72 days of his to giving tzeddakah to gye, all so that another yiddishe maideleh another yiddishe neshamah can overcome its addiction , its absolutly beautiful. Like Mom says a true sign of ahavas chinam. And when we give ahavas chinam we get ahavas chinam from Hashem. Although we may not be doing what we should be he loves us anyways. And even more now. And thats all thanks to Rage!!! Habib is so lucky. I really hope and i know with rage its gonna happen, that they should be zoche to climb this mountain together and just keep on adding to the Kiddush Hashem that this site and all the people involved in it are making.

Anyways those are just some of the thoughts going through my mind to day. Ok so long and ill get back to you.
Last Edit: by kosherphone.

Re: I'm Trying! 16 Nov 2009 13:42 #28665

• TrYiNg
Ok so hello imtrying25.

;D ;D
Can Trying say hello to I'mtrying too? Or is it almost the same thing anyway??  :D
You're so gonna make it today. We're all routing for you!
Keep posting n keep us updated.
Last Edit: by Jade.

Re: I'm Trying! 16 Nov 2009 15:34 #28714

• habib613
i know i'm lucky.
maybe one day i'll be able to get off of rage's leash and get my own little person to sponser.
one day...
Last Edit: by Lechaim18.

Re: I'm Trying! 16 Nov 2009 20:11 #28818

• imtrying25
  • Platinum Boarder
Thanx everyone for the replys. I made it. Or at least so far. And im going in a few minutes to the kosel so im hoping i wont have a chance to continue my monday falls. I have to say that i saw first hand that helping someone else helped me. I was just thinking about letakain all day so i dint have time for my mind to wander. So i really owe the thanks to you Letakain.

i know i'm lucky.
maybe one day i'll be able to get off of rage's leash and get my own little person to sponser.
one day...

And Habib that day will come before you know it!!!!!!
Last Edit: by av ho.
Time to create page: 0.54 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes