Welcome, Guest

A Thread of My Own!
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!

TOPIC: A Thread of My Own! 5703 Views

Re: A Thread of My Own! 17 Oct 2013 05:47 #221343

• afreshstart39
  • Current streak: 22 days
  • Expert Boarder
my idiocy came from knowing what to do, but not doing it, because i put things first that are just ridiculous to be put first (sex), (shhh, bochurim are around!)

i am sorry for posting wifey things here, the thread was really for me to chart my progress and the wife thing comes up, but i will not focus on those things here, i'll put in the bb forum.

the thing i am focusing on now is that whether a bochur or married i don't need sex and masturbation!!!!!!! (SSSHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

I WILL NOT (SPOILER!!!) DIE!!!

what i used marriage for as an addict is an excuse to believe that i may actually die, and i envy bochurim who don't need to rely on such excuses and live more honestly, if they are really working on my self

what i am saying is that a bochur if honest is honest and is working, me the married guy was able to pretend that i was working on myself, but what happens in marriage well of course chiyuv onahah, blah blah blah... i was fooling myself and i saw that when i started with the ridiculous trailers, i started feeling this rising volcano inside and said "hey! i know that feeling and i know it'll kill me! hey, that's the same feeling i fooled myself with in marriage!

okay enough talking in riddles, thanks for the chizuk guys and i am working on my idiocy one day at a time!!!

thank you hashem for helping me be clean today, and please help me see only your emes, and keep me clean for another day!
My real name is Adam
Time to create page: 0.31 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes