Welcome, Guest

Nice to be home!!!
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!

TOPIC: Nice to be home!!! 7509 Views

Re: Nice to be home!!! 31 Jul 2013 21:11 #214333

baruch hashem, hashem has given me another good day despite the tiredness and crankiness of traveling.
just got back from SaFed ayin the oink thread for more details.
this is a famous concept but its something ive been thinking about lately,
the 1st step is that im powerless to LUSt the second step is the hashem can save me from LUST the third step is give my WHOLE LIFE to hashem... it doesnt work to just keep ur own life, hahsem wants you to realise that everything is in his hand....it cant be run on self will rather it is lead by G-ds will.
how many times have i specifically davened to hashem specifically to get me to stop looking at the lady. i used to give THIS inyan to hashem but i used to keep the rest of my life for myself.
now i daven that hashem should take and that i offer my WHOLE life to hashem and also just by the way take away the other difficulties that i face

Re: Nice to be home!!! 01 Aug 2013 14:46 #214462

BH im still doing very well because of hashems control over me. i dont want to use the word hashems help (id rather say hashems soldier) because that word implies i have power against these issues and just the hashem gives a little push. but really its all hashem not only in this issue but in everywhere in life.
it could be that i already said this but the difference through this time doing the 12 steps and the last time i did it was that last time i was just kind of learning about them but this time i feel that i am really working the steps.

so what is the issue with HALT= hungry anxious lonely and tired? its that thse are the most vulnerable times that a person feels HIMSELF. the whole point of the program is to offer nd surrender our wills to hashem but these are times a person gets very much into himself. meaning the crankiness or the felling itself if not the bad thing its that it very easily leads into ME situations.

i just cant hold myself back from doing this...its just so cool
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

Re: Nice to be home!!! 01 Aug 2013 14:48 #214464

• Dov
  • Administrator
so sweet and so true. thanks for that!
"Off the 18-wheeler and fine on this tricycle!", "I do not particularly care exactly which "lav" suicide is. I'm not interested in it for other reasons...and you are probably the same."

Re: Nice to be home!!! 01 Aug 2013 21:12 #214549

after getting stuck for like 30 min i finally figured out how to turn the hebrew font on computer to english....i feel so good at computers now its time to try and break around the filter (that was a joke or as TZ would say its a yoke and im not a yirk)
anyways for some reason it is specifically the LEFT alt+shift and not the right one....wierd

anyways
HEY!
i found my old posts! when i first came on this website 5 or 6 years ago the 1st week my name was mnman415 but then i thought that it was stupid so i changed it to hashemssoldier and went with that for the next 6 years. anyways if anyone wants to see them (as i know youve all been dieing to see them) you can find them at mnman415 profile
guardyoureyes.com/forum/4-On-the-Way-to-90-Days/76881-this-time-im-in-it-to-win-it-#76890 now i remeber that i have like 10 different threads since every tiem i fell i thought it meant you made a new thread..

Re: Nice to be home!!! 01 Aug 2013 21:25 #214552

wow its a blast from the past....back when ZM used to be shteeble.
back when we had bruice wayne and Ano Nonymous and more....wow

Re: Nice to be home!!! 01 Aug 2013 22:52 #214572

woops my memory in my old age isnt so good. zemmy was alway zemmy it was shteeble that used to be worl

Re: Nice to be home!!! 01 Aug 2013 22:52 #214573

woops my memory in my old age isnt so good. zemmy was alway zemmy it was shteeble that used to be world

Re: Nice to be home!!! 02 Aug 2013 00:15 #214624

HashemsSoldier wrote:
in my old age

if your'e old what does that make me?
love,
grandpa
i used to look back all the time saying "oh no! what have i done! Hashem help me erase the past." and i never heard a response.
finally i started looking forward saying "Hashem i'm leaving the past to you and i'm forgetting all about it. help me have a good future. help me from here and on be the person You want me to be." and that's where i realized Hashem had been waiting to help me all along

Re: Nice to be home!!! 02 Aug 2013 00:22 #214627

• ZemirosShabbos
  • Platinum Boarder
  • pass the compote
thanks HS, i was beginning to worry, maybe i am really Shteeble, or the world. thankfully i am still a singing giraffe an anomaly me
Sometimes life is like tuna with not enough mayonaise
~Inna beshem ZS

Give, Forgive
~Cordnoy

The reason I'm acting as if I'm pregnant, is because I'm expecting. I should be accepting.
~TZ

Re: Nice to be home!!! 02 Aug 2013 01:12 #214651

• Dov
  • Administrator
Anybody have a clue how Momo is doing? I love that guy.
"Off the 18-wheeler and fine on this tricycle!", "I do not particularly care exactly which "lav" suicide is. I'm not interested in it for other reasons...and you are probably the same."

Re: Nice to be home!!! 02 Aug 2013 05:13 #214689

• inastruggle
  • Current streak: 25 days
  • Platinum Boarder
  • the picture is shimshon hagibor. not st. mary....
Once you're speaking about the alteh heim, WHEN THE BLOOP IS THE REBBEH COMING BACK?

Re: Nice to be home!!! 04 Aug 2013 15:38 #214899

hey i really outdid myself this time!there is a bochur trick of buying a can of tuna thats filled with oil and putting paper towel on over it and lighting it on fire it burns away alll the oil leaving you with BBQ tuna (obviously fleishig) so i outdid myself and i put hot peppers into it leaving me with spicy tuna! prettygood no?
iyh trying to arrange my 5th step with someone in the meantime im also trying to work out on step 6 as the book says that your able to postpone step 5 if you plan on doing it ASAP

Re: Nice to be home!!! 04 Aug 2013 22:06 #214936

bh today was good. i was i was experiencing the L part of halt today (even though i was with people but in the rnd....i was always with hashem in the perfect palce nd situation he wanted me to be in

Re: Nice to be home!!! 05 Aug 2013 01:24 #214961

first of all i like your avatar so much im gonna increase your karma. second you did the tuna thing? how was? im so embarrassed to say that with all the crazy things that ive done ive never tried it. i plan on rectifying this ASAP
i used to look back all the time saying "oh no! what have i done! Hashem help me erase the past." and i never heard a response.
finally i started looking forward saying "Hashem i'm leaving the past to you and i'm forgetting all about it. help me have a good future. help me from here and on be the person You want me to be." and that's where i realized Hashem had been waiting to help me all along

Re: Nice to be home!!! 05 Aug 2013 22:55 #215087

i did the spicy tuna thing...very good
also after not eating all today (during bain hazmanim you kinda forget i had my 1st falafel today
i went to mearas hamachpaila today cus they opened up the middle (yitzchok avinu) thats aout what i have to say in my short amount of time
Time to create page: 0.48 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes