Welcome, Guest

Quotes with (More) Meaning to those in Recovery
(0 viewing) 
Getting out of Isolation and connecting with others is an important part of recovery. This board is for non-addiction related threads, where members exchange jokes, have fun - and drink Lechayim Together!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Quotes with (More) Meaning to those in Recovery 600 Views

Quotes with (More) Meaning to those in Recovery 21 Mar 2022 18:25 #378869

• jackthejew
  • Platinum Boarder
If you don't know where you are going, you might wind up someplace else.- Yogi Berra
Off the forum for now.
My Thread (Not for inspiration, but for random bits and pieces of my journey, as well as the inspiring responses of others: guardyoureyes.com/forum/19-Introduce-Yourself/375514-Enough-is-Enough
jackthejewgye@gmail.com
There are tips, tools, and techniques, but there are no shortcuts.

Here's to our wives and girlfriends...may they never meet! ~ Groucho Marx
Optimism is the madness of insisting that all is well when we are miserable.-Voltaire
You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today.- Abraham Lincoln
If you don't know where you are going, you might wind up someplace else.- Yogi Berra
"I'm not dumb. I just have a command of thoroughly useless information." ~ Calvin

Re: Quotes with (More) Meaning to those in Recovery 21 Mar 2022 18:26 #378870

• jackthejew
  • Platinum Boarder
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.- Groucho Marx
Off the forum for now.
My Thread (Not for inspiration, but for random bits and pieces of my journey, as well as the inspiring responses of others: guardyoureyes.com/forum/19-Introduce-Yourself/375514-Enough-is-Enough
jackthejewgye@gmail.com

Optimism is the madness of insisting that all is well when we are miserable.-Voltaire
You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today.- Abraham Lincoln
"I'm not dumb. I just have a command of thoroughly useless information." ~ Calvin

Re: Quotes with (More) Meaning to those in Recovery 21 Mar 2022 18:29 #378871

• jackthejew
  • Platinum Boarder
Off the forum for now.
jackthejewgye@gmail.com

Re: Quotes with (More) Meaning to those in Recovery 21 Mar 2022 18:31 #378872

• jackthejew
  • Platinum Boarder
Off the forum for now.
jackthejewgye@gmail.com

Re: Quotes with (More) Meaning to those in Recovery 21 Mar 2022 18:38 #378873

• jackthejew
  • Platinum Boarder
There are three things extremely hard: steel, a diamond, and to know one's self.-Benjamin Franklin
Off the forum for now.
jackthejewgye@gmail.com

Re: Quotes with (More) Meaning to those in Recovery 21 Mar 2022 18:46 #378875

• jackthejew
  • Platinum Boarder
It's not the tools that you have faith in - tools are just tools. They work, or they don't work. It's people you have faith in or not. Yeah, sure, I'm still optimistic I mean, I get pessimistic sometimes but not for long.-Steve Jobs
Off the forum for now.
jackthejewgye@gmail.com

Re: Quotes with (More) Meaning to those in Recovery 21 Mar 2022 18:49 #378876

• jackthejew
  • Platinum Boarder
For the past 33 years, I have looked in the mirror every morning and asked myself: 'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' And whenever the answer has been 'No' for too many days in a row, I know I need to change something.-Steve Jobs
Off the forum for now.
jackthejewgye@gmail.com

Re: Quotes with (More) Meaning to those in Recovery 10 Aug 2022 16:21 #384577

• lchaim tovim
  • Current streak: 4 days
  • Gold Boarder
Don't believe everything you see online -Abraham Lincoln
Last Edit: 10 Aug 2022 16:23 by lchaim tovim.

Re: Quotes with (More) Meaning to those in Recovery 26 Aug 2022 16:15 #385187

• oy vey 7
  • Fresh Boarder
that's a shtark vort

Re: Quotes with (More) Meaning to those in Recovery 29 Aug 2022 16:33 #385256

• koshereyes
  • Senior Boarder
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.65 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes