Welcome, Guest

Welcome to SMF 2.0 RC2!
(0 viewing) 
This is a board for all the important threads that we don't want to get lost among the others :-)
  • Page:

TOPIC: Welcome to SMF 2.0 RC2! 3690 Views

Re: Welcome to SMF 2.0 RC2! 05 May 2010 21:41 #64019

• Chazak Amenu
  • Current streak: 378 days
  • Platinum Boarder
I was feeling the same thing " mydumpingground", well excuse me!
Last Edit: by .

Re: Welcome to SMF 2.0 RC2! 07 May 2010 17:30 #64301

• briut
  • Current streak: 3 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Friends:
Thanks for all your help in the crossover. It mostly looks fine, esp. on my desktop.

However, I am having the same problem that frumfiend mentioned in his own thread. My Windows Mobile phone used to pick up the next just fine and now it doesn't.

Too many details might "out" me, but basically I'm running a WinMo 5.0 phone with a screen about 240x240. The screen now shows most individual posts within threads as a funny measure of 1/2 a letter wide and a hundred columns long. Many pages say they can't finish loading because (I forget, maybe) the page cannot be found.

The section heading pages/indexes seem to be okay. It's only posts within individual threads.

Many graphics, avatars, etc aren't as good as before but I don't care.

Wish I could help more; PM for info if desired.

Thanks. Overall, a great job!

Re: Welcome to SMF 2.0 RC2! 10 May 2010 15:17 #64558

• commando612
I still can't see some avatars on my PC, including my avatar (it just has a box with a small "x" in it) - is that a problem everyone still has, or is it just my PC ?

Re: Welcome to SMF 2.0 RC2! 10 May 2010 16:54 #64570

• briut
  • Platinum Boarder
Yep, I'm still missing many avatars including my own. And including the ability to upload a new one. (That option is just a 'blank box with an x' on my screen, from what I can tell.)

I also can't see the text on my Windows Treo. (Earlier I said I couldn't see the 'next,' but it was a typo and I can't see the 'text.' All text in individual threads show up as a half-column wide and 100 long. Yes, still.

I wonder if all these 'redirects' from other domain names will be good forever and ever. I had some bookmarks that I might need to update, otherwise.

That's all I'm seeing for now. Thanks.  - Briut

Re: Welcome to SMF 2.0 RC2! 11 May 2010 21:10 #64781

• briut
  • Platinum Boarder
Guard: say it isn't so!  I'm looking for the gay info page on the site. (Duh.) And the main compilation page still pulls up, even though I have a URL for the old guardureyes.com page.

www.guardureyes.com/GUE/FAQ/FAQ15.asp

BUT, when I click on the links within that page, the old rehab-your-site pages don't pull up at all.  404 errors. Yuk.

I'm hoping you can fix it. (Even though I happened to have the Feldman letter on my own hard drive so I could fulfill the request.)

Thanks.

Re: Welcome to SMF 2.0 RC2! 12 May 2010 03:10 #64846

• frumfiend
Since new board all my notifacations are disabled i checked in spam folder aso nothing anyone know how to fix this

Re: Welcome to SMF 2.0 RC2! 12 May 2010 03:57 #64860

• Ineedhelp!!
  • Platinum Boarder
frumfiend wrote on 12 May 2010 03:10:

Since new board all my notifacations are disabled i checked in spam folder aso nothing anyone know how to fix this

Ya my too.... I undid all the notifies I had and redid them hopefully that will work.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.40 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes