Welcome, Guest

I'm About to Slip!
(0 viewing) 
This is a board for all the important threads that we don't want to get lost among the others :-)

TOPIC: I'm About to Slip! 30480 Views

Re: I'm About to Slip! 04 Jan 2010 22:49 #42045

• imtrying25
  • Current streak: 16 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Rage ATM wrote on 04 Jan 2010 20:43:

you should actually carry dirty diapers with you at all times and whenever you see someone behaving in an inmodest way, just throw the diapers at them...
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE your craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy!!!!
Last Edit: by javad.

Re: I'm About to Slip! 04 Jan 2010 22:56 #42050

That could definitely be a strong trigger for me. All I can say to help is THINK OF THE CONSEQUENCES of falling and ask yourself if it's worth it.

If you say to yourself that it is, then slap yourself, look in the mirror and repeat until you have the correct answer.

TC and don't hit yourself too hard,

DesertLion
Last Edit: by adventurouslemur48.

Re: I'm About to Slip! 05 Jan 2010 01:11 #42073

• humanbeing
  • Current streak: 1 day
  • Platinum Boarder
I'm jittery and anxious...I need to hold out for 6 more hours and I'll complete day 4...I feel so small.
Last Edit: by kwassythetzfasy.

Re: I'm About to Slip! 05 Jan 2010 01:44 #42081

• kedusha
  • Current streak: 717 days
  • Administrator
$10 billion dollars is yours if you can make it to the end of today.  Well, not really.  But I can guarantee that you'll feel like a million bucks! 
Just as an alcoholic needs to avoid that first sip, a lust addict needs to avoid that first slip.Slip today? No way! ;)Fall today? No way, Jose'!
Last Edit: by livelypenguin67.

Re: I'm About to Slip! 05 Jan 2010 07:00 #42180

• Momo
  • Current streak: 6 days
  • Platinum Boarder
LV, is it too late? I'm here for you now if you want to chat. 
Last Edit: by blissfulgoldfish73.

Re: I'm About to Slip! 05 Jan 2010 07:01 #42181

• habib613
momo, u almost gave me a heart attack!
Last Edit: by betterbe.

Re: I'm About to Slip! 05 Jan 2010 17:57 #42399

• humanbeing
  • Platinum Boarder
Kedusha wrote on 05 Jan 2010 01:44:

$10 billion dollars is yours if you can make it to the end of today.  Well, not really.  But I can guarantee that you'll feel like a million bucks! 

Yup I do! Thanks for the emergency support - Now that I know your there I hope the next crazy overwhelming felling (or commonly known as Lust Addiction) will be even easier to overcome...thanks for being there - Day 5 is so far so good.
Last Edit: by gleefulelephant65.

Re: I'm About to Slip! 05 Jan 2010 20:19 #42459

• imtrying25
  • Current streak: 16 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Keep it up HB. BUt try not to focus so much on the addiction. Just keep yourself busy doing good things and the rest will be history. Focusing to much on the addiction makes it soooooooooooo much harder and usually comes back to haunt us.
Last Edit: by hellotyh.

Re: I'm About to Slip! 05 Jan 2010 21:24 #42508

• humanbeing
  • Platinum Boarder
Wise words
Last Edit: by dreamysquirrel85.

Re: I'm About to Slip! 06 Jan 2010 08:52 #42712

• Momo
  • Current streak: 6 days
  • Platinum Boarder
This is not a false alarm!

I'm feeling very antsy (in a bad way).

I need to last at least one more day (today) so I hit the 30 clean day milestone.

HELP!!!
Last Edit: by larry6.

Re: I'm About to Slip! 06 Jan 2010 19:57 #43039

• Yosef
Hey Momo,

When I feel the way you do right now its really hard to pick up the phone and call someone who understands. But if you do...you will hear him cry his heart out for you and just for you because he loves you and doesn't want to see you get hurt. I'm telling you...the poison will mamash evaporate!

With Love,

Yosef
Last Edit: by pleasedunicorn52.

Re: I'm About to Slip! 06 Jan 2010 23:21 #43131

• Dov
  • Administrator
You are actually making progress the way it's made, Momo - slowly. It's been a long time since we talked and back then it didn't look so poshut....
But something is changing with you. Something clean, open, and ....well, very "Momo-ey"!
Whatever it is, it'd be a shame to turn your back on it - whatever happens to the day-count thingie....
Keep your eye on the real prize, get some help, talk to your Eternal Best Friend for another minute and have a l'chayim or something.
The big voice in the back of my mind in sobriety, that drowns out all the worries, resentment, and fears, is the one that whispers (with a smile) in my ear, "Boobaleh, It'll be OK. I don't need your help....".
"Off the 18-wheeler and fine on this tricycle!", "I do not particularly care exactly which "lav" suicide is. I'm not interested in it for other reasons...and you are probably the same."
Last Edit: by blissfulzebra76123.

Re: I'm About to Slip! 07 Jan 2010 06:47 #43259

i'm Ok momo
    i made it thru . had  another dog's in heat episode yesterday with two couples ,and i forgot my dirty diaper :. but you know what ? habib helped me the most when she said it'll happen , you just have to deal with it so i went away to a corner  and lerned mussar BH' at least they were quiet . but i was heped by other people walking by giving them crazy and  angry looks . helped me ssay " its  you who's nuts not me!'" 
Last Edit: by upbeatrabbit78.

Re: I'm About to Slip! 21 Feb 2010 17:47 #54549

• aish kodesh
a few tips that worked for me that hopefully will help others

1)know your enemy before you confront it ,e.g have a mindset that this is poison for me even if it taste good it will kill me

2)try to remeber this a fight that my life depends on it and if i lose it will cost me dearly .when someone has no choice like drowning in the water he will find the strengh that he never imagined he has 

3)evrey nesoyn a person gets is from god and he gives him the strength to overcome it you just need to tap in to that super power
Last Edit: by .

Re: I'm About to Slip! 02 Mar 2010 05:17 #55862

• Luria
Hi guys,

I don't know what to do. B'h I've got myself a good streak going. But  I'm waiting to hear back some about big career news in about 2 months and whenever i think about it (e.g. now) I get all nervous and antsy and just feel this automatic urge to start looking at p**n which I've worked so hard on avoiding.
I don't want to fall again. anyone have any chizuk/advice?
Please.
Last Edit: by .
Time to create page: 0.49 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes