Welcome, Guest

I'm About to Slip!
(0 viewing) 
This is a board for all the important threads that we don't want to get lost among the others :-)

TOPIC: I'm About to Slip! 30242 Views

Re: I'm About to Slip! 15 Nov 2009 08:46 #28400

• 7yipol
  • Current streak: 3 days
  • Platinum Boarder
  • YES HE CAN!
Work Momo, work!

Kol Hakavod that youve avoided the no-no sites till now, but youve got to force yourself to close everything down now! Please

THIS Sunday is going to be different b'ezras Hashem. Today, will be a winner!
Look outside, see the sun shining, the clear air from yesterdays rain. Inhale deeply and start working!

Here for you as you know,
7up
Hashem is addicted to you! Feel His hugs!"Sheva yipol tzaddik VKUM"
Last Edit: by Gettingready.

Re: I'm About to Slip! 15 Nov 2009 18:15 #28466

• Dov
  • Administrator
"Sturdy ground" need not be spiritual for me at all. It often needs to be just doing a better job at work, eating on time, or being fairly well-dressed. Hey sometimes we all just "have to start somewhere"!
Just a thought.
"Off the 18-wheeler and fine on this tricycle!", "I do not particularly care exactly which "lav" suicide is. I'm not interested in it for other reasons...and you are probably the same."
Last Edit: by Markcam1.

Re: I'm About to Slip! 29 Nov 2009 21:15 #31123

involving the self in an interesting absorbing activity that challenges you is a usage of the mind in a way that diverts  taivah and helps keep it under control .  i don't know how anyone can goto work every day w/ open access . i would probably be fired or dead by now.
Last Edit: by אין ייאוש.

Re: I'm About to Slip! 27 Dec 2009 08:49 #38279

• Momo
  • Current streak: 6 days
  • Platinum Boarder
YOU ARE SOMEBODY SPECIAL!!!
Last Edit: by חזקיהו.

Re: I'm About to Slip! 01 Jan 2010 01:37 #40820

• theOne
  • Platinum Boarder
whats the difference between slip and fall? when am i supposed to start all over again in the chart?, no i ddnt fell but i wnna know
Last Edit: by JackGuy.

Re: I'm About to Slip! 01 Jan 2010 01:59 #40829

• theOne
  • Platinum Boarder
THANKYOUR ;D ;D ;D
Last Edit: by 1dayatatime1098.

Re: I'm About to Slip! 01 Jan 2010 04:12 #40881

• kedusha
  • Current streak: 717 days
  • Administrator
theOne wrote on 01 Jan 2010 01:37:

whats the difference between slip and fall? when am i supposed to start all over again in the chart?, no i ddnt fell but i wnna know

TheOne,

As Rage noted, check out the link in the first post for the difference between a "slip" and a "fall."
Just as an alcoholic needs to avoid that first sip, a lust addict needs to avoid that first slip.Slip today? No way! ;)Fall today? No way, Jose'!
Last Edit: by lucas.

Re: I'm About to Slip! 01 Jan 2010 13:40 #40983

• theOne
  • Platinum Boarder
i did, thanx, was a big reliefe 
Last Edit: by empoweredjellyfish32.

Re: I'm About to Slip! 03 Jan 2010 17:27 #41405

• the.guard
  • Current streak: 697 days
Someone asked me to post this anonymously:

I received a New Years card from one of these phone "sex therapy" services that I called a few times before my GYE days.  The return address is very discreet but, based on the postmark, I realized who it was from (I called last year and requested to be removed from their list, but they obviously didn't listen).

I didn't open the card.  Rather, after removing the address label, I got rid of it.  As much as I'd like to call them up, maybe to tell them that the person no longer lives at this address, I think that even making such a call would be too much of a trigger.

Anyway, I needed to get this situation off my chest - thank you all for listening!
Webmaster of www.guardyoureyes.org - Maintaining Moral Purity in Today's World. We’re here on a quest ; it’s really all a test. Just do your best and G-d will do the rest.
Last Edit: by resilientdolphin41.

Re: I'm About to Slip! 03 Jan 2010 17:29 #41407

• imtrying25
  • Current streak: 16 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Kol Hakaovd to you who ever you are. Im sure your gonna read this so i wanna say KolHkavod.
Last Edit: by resilientviper55.

Re: I'm About to Slip! 03 Jan 2010 18:29 #41431

• the.guard
  • Current streak: 697 days
Follow up from anonymous:

I mustered up the courage to call the number (unfortunately, I still remember it), and told them that the person at this address no longer lives here and they should remove him from their mailing list, which they said they would do.  Boruch Hashem, the operator on duty was a man, so there was no trigger whatsoever!
Webmaster of www.guardyoureyes.org - Maintaining Moral Purity in Today's World. We’re here on a quest ; it’s really all a test. Just do your best and G-d will do the rest.
Last Edit: by rom123813.

Re: I'm About to Slip! 04 Jan 2010 06:09 #41655

• bardichev
Gevaldigggggg

Yosef Yosef lebt nuch er is a kenig in mitzrayim

Last Edit: by cheerfulpenguin68.

Re: I'm About to Slip! 04 Jan 2010 19:59 #41960

hey guys ,
i'm feeling really bad tonite . i had  a great day w/ no problems .  until the bus home........
i had to stand in the ladies section of the (mehadrin)bus for lack of room . then a man told me a seat opened up in the back so i went to sit . and guess what ? there was a couple  of  dogs in heat dressed as  people making out in  the seat across from me . BH' i was strong enough to  get up ,but it cracked me . i haven;t been the same since . i feel posessed . i caught myself searching books i have, (un)consously  searching for any picture of a woman to trigger myself .BH' i don't have any but i am posessed to look any way . :'( :'( :'(
HELP!
Last Edit: by rachel123.

Re: I'm About to Slip! 04 Jan 2010 20:18 #41965

• habib613
i had the same situation a this week...
don't know what to say except to ignore it.
ppl like that are always around (where i live) and it just has to go right  through you. in one eye, out the other.
i feel for you...
Last Edit: by busha613.

Re: I'm About to Slip! 04 Jan 2010 20:29 #41969

it could be that's it . where i am they're never around . if  it was a tough chasid i know that saw them  . they'd be carrying their teeth home in a bag. hey, that's a happy thought !...... 8) 8) 8) i'll imagine them getting beaten bloody by some terrorist tsnius patrol , : : :.......... i feel better already .  :D :D . 
Last Edit: by brightowl68.
Time to create page: 0.51 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes