Welcome, Guest

FEEL THE HUGS!!!
(0 viewing) 
This is a board for all the important threads that we don't want to get lost among the others :-)

TOPIC: FEEL THE HUGS!!! 63598 Views

Re: FEEL THE HUGS!!! 05 May 2010 12:59 #63883

• 7yipol
  • Current streak: 3 days
  • Platinum Boarder
  • YES HE CAN!
GYE's back up!
Now what could be a bigger hug than that??!! ;D
Hashem is addicted to you! Feel His hugs!"Sheva yipol tzaddik VKUM"
Last Edit: by .

Re: FEEL THE HUGS!!! 05 May 2010 14:14 #63896

• Chazak Amenu
  • Current streak: 378 days
  • Platinum Boarder
So true! that is the biggest hug of all!

Re: FEEL THE HUGS!!! 05 May 2010 14:24 #63897

• commando612
Agreed ! CA and 7UP, I see that your avatar (picture) is still there but almost everyone else's have disappeared, including mine. Did you have to upload yours again ? (I tried to upload mine again but it's not letting me).

Re: FEEL THE HUGS!!! 05 May 2010 14:32 #63899

• Chazak Amenu
  • Platinum Boarder
I did not need to upload mine again it remained the whole time. are you able to upload a different picture with different dimensions?

Re: FEEL THE HUGS!!! 05 May 2010 15:11 #63908

• commando612
Thanks CA. I can't upload a new avatar, so I reported it to the admin. Probably they deleted everyone's avatar but were afraid to start up with you because of that secret superman suit. 

Gotta go now. Have a great day !

Re: FEEL THE HUGS!!! 10 May 2010 23:43 #64618

• yedidyaaleph
  • Current streak: 2 days
  • Gold Boarder
Gevaldig!!!  Thanks for the kind words of inspiration. We all need to hear this frequently.
Hatzlocho Rabo to all who are struggling.

Re: FEEL THE HUGS!!! 11 May 2010 00:31 #64623

• Chazak Amenu
  • Platinum Boarder
commando wrote on 05 May 2010 15:11:

Thanks CA. I can't upload a new avatar, so I reported it to the admin. Probably they deleted everyone's avatar but were afraid to start up with you because of that secret superman suit. 

Gotta go now. Have a great day !

apparently not a secret to you so  :-X before i show you some other stuff a super squirrel can do! :o  :D

Re: FEEL THE HUGS!!! 11 May 2010 19:23 #64762

• Yosef Hatzadik
  • Platinum Boarder
  • A GYE'er since 2010
Chazak, is your avatar a pic of you hugging your "S"?

....Otherwise what is this conversation doing in this thread?

Re: FEEL THE HUGS!!! 12 May 2010 02:02 #64826

• Chazak Amenu
  • Platinum Boarder
Sorry! just trying to be funny (don't say anything) i will say why i felt a hug today, that i am feeling better from all the small injuries that have had a big impact, hopefully i will be back and running by Sunday!

Re: FEEL THE HUGS!!! 12 May 2010 15:20 #64936

• Yosef Hatzadik
  • Platinum Boarder
  • A GYE'er since 2010
The first line that I wrote is the main line. I was trying to be funny too!
(As usual, people don't find my jokes funny  :-[ )

Yosef Hatzadik wrote on 11 May 2010 19:23:

Chazak, is your avatar a pic of you hugging your "S"?

....Otherwise what is this conversation doing in this thread?

Re: FEEL THE HUGS!!! 12 May 2010 15:40 #64945

• Chazak Amenu
  • Platinum Boarder
sorry! actually that whole misunderstanding made it funnier! i think it is difficult to make jokes on forums and stuff, i once heard a stand up comic say that he wished that there could be fonts taht convey tone, like a font called sarcastica!
no one finds my jokes funny in real life either so maybe not...

Re: FEEL THE HUGS!!! 12 May 2010 15:50 #64952

• silentbattle
  • Current streak: 1628 days
  • Platinum Boarder
The mportant thing is that YOU find your jokes funny. Really. For me, when I make a joke, that's my first priority. And I crack myself up!

I prefer if other people find it funny, too, but if not, well, at least I enjoyed it!

Re: FEEL THE HUGS!!! 13 May 2010 01:00 #65106

• 123.trying.123
  • Current streak: 10 days
  • Platinum Boarder
silentbattle wrote on 12 May 2010 15:50:

The mportant thing is that YOU find your jokes funny. Really. For me, when I make a joke, that's my first priority. And I crack myself up!

I prefer if other people find it funny, too, but if not, well, at least I enjoyed it!

SB, never thought of it that way... But you've got a great point....

It's like that in everything, if you live your life for the approval of others... well..... it would be a shame...

Re: FEEL THE HUGS!!! 17 May 2010 04:21 #65685

• 123.trying.123
  • Current streak: 10 days
  • Platinum Boarder
I have just been in touch with someone who is so so lost in life....
It made me appreciate the good that I have....

Also I am thankful that Hashem is allowing me to improve and become a better healthier person....
It's what gives life meaning.... It's why I'm here...

Re: FEEL THE HUGS!!! 26 May 2010 18:40 #66945

• 7yipol
  • Current streak: 3 days
  • Platinum Boarder
  • YES HE CAN!
A reminder that every 'potch' is really a hug:

the Refiners Touch:

There was a group of women studying sefer Malachi.  As they were studying perek gimmel they came across pasuk gimmel which says, "He will sit as a refiner and purifier of silver." This verse puzzled the women and they wondered what this statement meant about the character and nature of G-d.

One of the women offered to find out about the process of refining silver and get back to the group at their next group. That week the woman called up a silversmith and made an appointment to watch him at work. She didn't mention anything about the reason for her interest in silver beyond her curiosity about the process of refining silver. As she watched the silversmith, he held a piece of silver over the fire and let it heat up. He explained that, in refining silver, one needed to hold the silver in the middle of the fire where the flames were hottest so as to burn away all the impurities.

The woman thought about G-d holding us in such a hot spot - then she thought again about the verse, that He sits as a refiner and purifier of silver. She asked the silversmith if it was true that he had to sit there in front of the fire the whole time the silver was being refined. The man answered that yes, he not only had to sit there holding the silver, but he had to keep his eyes on the silver the entire time it was in the fire. For if the silver was left even a moment too long in the flames, it would be destroyed.

The woman was silent for a moment. Then she asked the silversmith, "How do you know when the silver is fully refined?"  He smiled at her and answered, "Oh, that's the easy part -- WHEN I SEE MY IMAGE REFLECTED IN IT."

If today you are feeling the heat of the fire, remember that G-d has His eye on you and will keep His hand on you and watch over you UNTIL HE SEES HIS IMAGE IN YOU.

AUTHOR UNKNOWN
Hashem is addicted to you! Feel His hugs!"Sheva yipol tzaddik VKUM"
Time to create page: 0.53 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes