Welcome, Guest

FEEL THE HUGS!!!
(0 viewing) 
This is a board for all the important threads that we don't want to get lost among the others :-)

TOPIC: FEEL THE HUGS!!! 63597 Views

Re: FEEL THE HUGS!!! 24 Feb 2010 23:10 #55337

• silentbattle
  • Current streak: 1628 days
  • Platinum Boarder
IT25 is right - this thread needs to be revived. There are always things that seem dark - but there are always, always, things that we can use to remind ourselves of the fact that hashem is watching out for us.

Today has been a tough day for me - lots of stress, from various different sources.

But got a nice hug from hashem - while driving, saw a girl walking and tried to check her out - but the speed i was going at, and the speed she was walking at, kept her completely blocked by a lamp post the entire time!

Thank you, Hashem!
Last Edit: by .

Re: FEEL THE HUGS!!! 24 Feb 2010 23:14 #55339

• imtrying25
  • Current streak: 16 days
  • Platinum Boarder
And thank you SB for reviving this thread. In my personal opinion i think this thread is from the more important ones on the forum.

Re: FEEL THE HUGS!!! 24 Feb 2010 23:24 #55345

• silentbattle
  • Platinum Boarder
Y'know, IT, you could also post here - hashem hugs you too!

Re: FEEL THE HUGS!!! 24 Feb 2010 23:31 #55348

• imtrying25
  • Current streak: 16 days
  • Platinum Boarder
he sure does. So many times i say to myself, ok im gonna post that in the hugs thread but i never end up doing it!! bad me!! > >

Re: FEEL THE HUGS!!! 24 Feb 2010 23:44 #55353

• silentbattle
  • Platinum Boarder
But then you got me to post - so good you!  :-*

And now, you can thank hashem for this hug - that now this thread has been revived, so you can post on it more easily!

Re: FEEL THE HUGS!!! 26 Apr 2010 01:11 #63015

• 123.trying.123
  • Current streak: 10 days
  • Platinum Boarder
I know this thread has kind of faded into oblivion...

But I need it....

I got a little hug today...
Thanks....

Re: FEEL THE HUGS!!! 26 Apr 2010 03:25 #63025

• silentbattle
  • Platinum Boarder
Why not share it with us?

Re: FEEL THE HUGS!!! 27 Apr 2010 03:35 #63203

• Chazak Amenu
  • Current streak: 378 days
  • Platinum Boarder
i got a hug today, i felt like i needed to fall in the morning but i could not use the computer because today my dad stayed home late and i was able to let the urge subside.

Re: FEEL THE HUGS!!! 27 Apr 2010 04:34 #63206

• silentbattle
  • Platinum Boarder
That's great! I love it when I can clearly see hashem involving himself in my life. I mean, I know he's always there, but when he lets me see it more easily...

Re: FEEL THE HUGS!!! 27 Apr 2010 04:43 #63208

• 123.trying.123
  • Platinum Boarder
I started my day... Feeling very distressed....
I had heard news of someone that I know and like, who's life was torn apart....

I was very down... But G-d picks us up....
A couple hours later I was back to myself.....

(Seems minuscule.... but so what... the more we recognize the good thrown our way... the happier we are.... and the more likely we are to lead a positive and healthy life...)

Love to all of you...

Re: FEEL THE HUGS!!! 27 Apr 2010 12:50 #63242

• Chazak Amenu
  • Current streak: 378 days
  • Platinum Boarder
it is really cool that you were able to do that because during the day it is very hard sometimes especially on a bad day to find something positive even though obviously Hashem does more things for us than we could even imagine! Thank you for sharing i think i will try to post here more often i think it would be really good for me to do! maybe reading your post today was my hug! Thank you Tried-123.

Re: FEEL THE HUGS!!! 27 Apr 2010 13:40 #63257

• Steve
  • Current streak: 5034 days
  • Platinum Boarder
  • I
Give a hug, get a hug.

My teenage daughter wasnt in a good mood today cuz she wasnt feeling well, so over a little thing she got upset at breakfast and moved to sit alone at the dining room table to finish her cereal. Instead of letting it fester, I quietly got up from the kitchen and went to join her, and when the rest of the fam began to follow suit, she had a good laugh and we all went back to the kitchen table to finish together. Everyone wound up in good moods again, ready to face their day.

Getting a big hug from her afterwards was like getting a "Good Housekeeping" seal of approval from Hashem.
No one is so small that he can not give help, and no one is so big that he doesn't need it.

Kol HaOlam Kulo, Gesher Tzar Meod, V'HaIkkar: Lo L'Pacheid Klal.

Re: FEEL THE HUGS!!! 27 Apr 2010 15:32 #63270

• 123.trying.123
  • Platinum Boarder
Steve wrote on 27 Apr 2010 13:40:

Give a hug, get a hug.

My teenage daughter wasnt in a good mood today cuz she wasnt feeling well, so over a little thing she got upset at breakfast and moved to sit alone at the dining room table to finish her cereal. Instead of letting it fester, I quietly got up from the kitchen and went to join her, and when the rest of the fam began to follow suit, she had a good laugh and we all went back to the kitchen table to finish together. Everyone wound up in good moods again, ready to face their day.

Getting a big hug from her afterwards was like getting a "Good Housekeeping" seal of approval from Hashem.

Wow You're a great dad....
I wonder if G-d sometimes does that with is....

Re: FEEL THE HUGS!!! 28 Apr 2010 05:22 #63353

• Steve
  • Current streak: 5034 days
  • Platinum Boarder
  • I
Tried-123 wrote on 27 Apr 2010 15:32:

Steve wrote on 27 Apr 2010 13:40:

Give a hug, get a hug.

Wow You're a great dad....
I wonder if G-d sometimes does that with is....

Oh, NOYA, the Hashgacha INVENTED a sense of humor in the b'riya. Like when I sneeze or clap my hands in my house, and outside there's a large CRASH as a tree falls nearby, etc. It looks like my action caused that to happen, because of the close secession of the events. And it's FUNNY!! Cause obviously one has absolutely NOTHING to do with the other. So why is Hashem DOING that?

I feel these things are a lesson in Hashgacha Produce,  , where Hashem is just giving us a moshul so we remember the same message is about our Parnose. it LOOKS like it's my effort that makes me get that check or land that account, because they come in close succession to each other, it looks like clear cause and effect. But the REALITY is that NONE OF IT has to do with my effort. it really was ALL HASHEM, ALL THE TIME.

Now, the cool thing is that Hashem chooses to teach this lesson in a VERY FUNNY WAY. That's his divine sense of Humor, to get us to laugh at the absurdity of our own Egos, and teach us at the same time.

GHG!!!  Go Hashem, GO!!
No one is so small that he can not give help, and no one is so big that he doesn't need it.

Kol HaOlam Kulo, Gesher Tzar Meod, V'HaIkkar: Lo L'Pacheid Klal.

Re: FEEL THE HUGS!!! 30 Apr 2010 03:34 #63659

• aish kodesh
by brother in law had a colon operation a week ago ,he cant go to the bathroom with out major pain ,he says he feels like jumping out the window most of the day ,if only we would think of all the things hashem dose in our body evrey second to keep us running smoothly ,
no oil changes tune ups for 90 years i think thats a real hug
Time to create page: 0.50 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes