Welcome, Guest

FEEL THE HUGS!!!
(0 viewing) 
This is a board for all the important threads that we don't want to get lost among the others :-)

TOPIC: FEEL THE HUGS!!! 63594 Views

Re: FEEL THE HUGS!!! 01 Jan 2010 00:03 #40773

• imtrying25
  • Current streak: 16 days
  • Platinum Boarder
silentbattle wrote on 31 Dec 2009 14:25:

I don't know if this counts as a hug, but...it's certainly Hashem waving at me. And that makes me happy.

Went to sleep really late last night, and planned on waking up early and driving home in time for shacharis. Unfortunately, I got lazy, and woke up late...at which point, it was already snowing (and I do NOT relisjh the thought of driving through this any more than I have to. What happened to "1 inch"??? ???).

Instant response to my own laziness...

Thank you hashem for being part of my life on a constant basis!
Hug all the same. Hashem always hold us. No need to wave.
Last Edit: by Havefun.

Re: FEEL THE HUGS!!! 01 Jan 2010 01:09 #40804

• silentbattle
  • Current streak: 1628 days
  • Platinum Boarder
What i mean by a "wave," is that it's kinda His way of letting me know that he's there, involved in my life...and that's pretty cool.
Last Edit: by adventuroushawk51.

Re: FEEL THE HUGS!!! 01 Jan 2010 07:03 #40899

oK SB thats seems cool to me.
now for a hug of a different color .  there is an extremely beautiful young lady at my job that i have recently taken upon myself to completely avoid . it has been successful and with the reprieve i was able to push all the silliness that comes with looking, out of my head . but H' decided "no my little LV" and he sent her to me instead . BH' it was not a huge nisayon(though it did shake me up a bit ). the matsav was clearly set up unintentially and even unwillingly on her part . it was just the message that struck me . why is this happening ? i have been working hard to avoid a certain situation and here that situation comes to me . why? to me it was clearly Yad H' saying ,theres no running away ,no hiding . you can't hide forever . its going to happen some time and you have to be ready. i don't want avoidance alone i want a total picture . be on the job 24/7 . think differently . new reactions new responses . new nature .
i BH' stayed  clean ,though my romantic  side kept bugging me and i worked on my program of what i'm supposed to think about . i took it as a BIG chizuk from the BIG DADDY what i should be aiming for  . total peace............. even in the face of sin !  :o     
Last Edit: by DeletedUser13537.

Re: FEEL THE HUGS!!! 01 Jan 2010 07:14 #40903

• imtrying25
  • Platinum Boarder
silentbattle wrote on 01 Jan 2010 01:09:

What i mean by a "wave," is that it's kinda His way of letting me know that he's there, involved in my life...and that's pretty cool.
No doubt bro. Was just playing.

wave emoction.
Last Edit: by mosh012.

Re: FEEL THE HUGS!!! 01 Jan 2010 07:16 #40904

• imtrying25
  • Platinum Boarder
lamed vavnik wrote on 01 Jan 2010 07:03:

oK SB thats seems cool to me.
now for a hug of a different color .  there is an extremely beautiful young lady at my job that i have recently taken upon myself to completely avoid . it has been successful and with the reprieve i was able to push all the silliness that comes with looking, out of my head . but H' decided "no my little LV" and he sent her to me instead . BH' it was not a huge nisayon(though it did shake me up a bit ). the matsav was clearly set up unintentially and even unwillingly on her part . it was just the message that struck me . why is this happening ? i have been working hard to avoid a certain situation and here that situation comes to me . why? to me it was clearly Yad H' saying ,theres no running away ,no hiding . you can't hide forever . its going to happen some time and you have to be ready. i don't want avoidance alone i want a total picture . be on the job 24/7 . think differently . new reactions new responses . new nature .
i BH' stayed  clean ,though my romantic  side kept bugging me and i worked on my program of what i'm supposed to think about . i took it as a BIG chizuk from the BIG DADDY what i should be aiming for  . total peace............. even in the face of sin !  :o       
Keep rockin Lv. the yh has his tactics. Sometimes when were onto a major breakthrough he throws his full arsonal at us. Sounds like hes getting really nervous your gonna pull off something big. Keep him worrying! :D
Last Edit: by serenelynx64.

Re: FEEL THE HUGS!!! 01 Jan 2010 13:21 #40978

• silentbattle
  • Platinum Boarder
Incredible, 36!

(Wave back emoticon)
Last Edit: by Avraham123456789.

Re: FEEL THE HUGS!!! 02 Jan 2010 21:53 #41087

silentbattle wrote on 01 Jan 2010 13:21:

Incredible, 36!

(Wave back emoticon)

hhuhh? wave back emoticon?  tu hablo espaniol?
Last Edit: by optimisticviper47.

Re: FEEL THE HUGS!!! 02 Jan 2010 22:00 #41090

had a short spooky hug .
1 was coming  home and walked up to my elevator .right when i got there it opened for me . and took me to my flor and noone was waiting for it .(twilight zone tune) dee dee dee
do .dee dee dee do.................
2 a nicer hug was that i had a fantastic kumzits with dancing and such achdus  as i haven't fealt in ages ! i was really excited to be part of the Am H' .
Last Edit: by cheerfulbutterfly54.

Re: FEEL THE HUGS!!! 03 Jan 2010 02:47 #41122

• silentbattle
  • Platinum Boarder
Awesome, 36!

In explanation - since I have more emotions, facial expressions, etc. than are offered in the emoticons here (or anywhere, really), I make up my own. So in that version, I wanted to put an emoticon of waving back to IT25, who had waved at me  

But now, I'm waving at you, too (which is also a band)!
Last Edit: by upbeatgoldfish22.

Re: FEEL THE HUGS!!! 05 Jan 2010 18:28 #42413

my hug today .......
well, i started doing something i really like to do and H' is letting me . can't talk about it but i am feeling guided in my life . i often  come to crossroads in my life where i need to majke a decision one way or another . i don't know which way to go . so i choose what i think is best . then H' steps in and changes my course . either by throwing me a curve ball or taking away the option . its happened a few times and i'm wondering about it .
            it seems like H" wants me to do what i think is best and  start ,b/f he steps in . he lets me start and trust in him that this is right and then swings it around .  it feels to me like his way of guiding me so i don't go the wrong way . i wonder about it ............. : but it is def. a hug.         
Last Edit: by yankelevitch.

Re: FEEL THE HUGS!!! 05 Jan 2010 19:09 #42430

• imtrying25
  • Platinum Boarder
cant say i fully understood what you wrote but glad it was a hug!!!! :D
Last Edit: by mt844.

Re: FEEL THE HUGS!!! 07 Jan 2010 06:32 #43248

imtrying25 wrote on 05 Jan 2010 19:09:

you weren't supposed to understand
Last Edit: by willbreaksanything.

Re: FEEL THE HUGS!!! 07 Jan 2010 06:35 #43251

i had a hug yesterday of seeing H' in my life after he guided me ,showing me which way to go . i am seeing success in my efforts and am happier in my job , all b/c of him. thank you H' ! i did nothing except trust and he did the rest !
Last Edit: by sunnypenguin47.

Re: FEEL THE HUGS!!! 07 Jan 2010 06:36 #43252

i am greatful to be a human being and even more greatful to be part of the jewish nation.

Last Edit: by gleefulsparrow67.

Re: FEEL THE HUGS!!! 07 Jan 2010 10:49 #43304

• imtrying25
  • Platinum Boarder
lamed vavnik wrote on 07 Jan 2010 06:32:

imtrying25 wrote on 05 Jan 2010 19:09:

you weren't supposed to understand
:-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

:D
Last Edit: by roadtofreedom.