Welcome, Guest

FEEL THE HUGS!!!
(0 viewing) 
This is a board for all the important threads that we don't want to get lost among the others :-)

TOPIC: FEEL THE HUGS!!! 63608 Views

Re: FEEL THE HUGS!!! 27 Dec 2009 08:37 #38259

• silentbattle
  • Current streak: 1628 days
  • Platinum Boarder
I guess that's another hug we have from Hashem - that we get to have Momo in our lives (even aside from the drumming)!

Thanks, man - I'm going to look at your message in my thread whenever I need a pick-me-up. Although right now, when I'm planning on going to sleep, and those bright colors have been burned into my retinas  :D ;D...I think I'll be able to sleep anyway, I'll just have dreams about being someone special!

I hope that your week contains as much happiness as the joy you just shared with everyone who sees your messages!
Last Edit: by tricia926.

Re: FEEL THE HUGS!!! 28 Dec 2009 06:41 #38817

uhh , i've seen that message somewhere b/f MOMO .
Last Edit: by yentiyenil.

Re: FEEL THE HUGS!!! 28 Dec 2009 06:44 #38819

• Momo
  • Current streak: 6 days
  • Platinum Boarder
silentbattle wrote on 27 Dec 2009 08:37:

I guess that's another hug we have from Hashem - that we get to have Momo in our lives (even aside from the drumming)!

Thanks, man - I'm going to look at your message in my thread whenever I need a pick-me-up. Although right now, when I'm planning on going to sleep, and those bright colors have been burned into my retinas  :D ;D...I think I'll be able to sleep anyway, I'll just have dreams about being someone special!

I hope that your week contains as much happiness as the joy you just shared with everyone who sees your messages!

Thank you so much for sharing that you correctly understood my intent. Every time I read that I brightened someone's day, that made it all worthwhile.
I'll try to ignore the minority of guys who wrote me stuff like "why are you spamming us" or "another copy and paste job!".
I did what I felt was right. Most people enjoyed it and I got a lot of positive feedback. I also had a blast yesterday! Not it's time for me to let go and let G-d. 
Last Edit: by 774777.

Re: FEEL THE HUGS!!! 28 Dec 2009 06:49 #38820

ok . really unusual hug for me . pure sayatah dishmayah.
took my daughter to the doctor and missed the bus . i called my wife and she said thers a  taxi coming down the street right now  ask him to take you . he stopped RIGHT IN FRONT of me to drop off a another person .  i asked him can i get a ride ? he says only to the doctor i'm a special . i said thats exactly where i'm going ! . i was feeling good the whole night from that one ! stuff like that doesn't usually happen to me . it was really  special .  
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
LV
Last Edit: by harrycohen18.

Re: FEEL THE HUGS!!! 28 Dec 2009 06:50 #38822

• Momo
  • Platinum Boarder
LV, very cool! Thanks for sharing!
Last Edit: by alexrosen.

Re: FEEL THE HUGS!!! 28 Dec 2009 06:52 #38823

Momo wrote on 28 Dec 2009 06:44:

silentbattle wrote on 27 Dec 2009 08:37:

Thank you so much for sharing that you correctly understood my intent. Every time I read that I brightened someone's day, that made it all worthwhile.
I'll try to ignore the minority of guys who wrote me stuff like "why are you spamming us" or "another copy and paste job!".
I did what I felt was right. Most people enjoyed it and I got a lot of positive feedback. I also had a blast yesterday! Not it's time for me to let go and let G-d. 

wow i never thought it was for you . i'm sorry i was one of the minority .  :'( i'm working on DAN L'KAF ZECHUS . obvously not so well. G-d bless you friend.  

Last Edit: by z123w123.

Re: FEEL THE HUGS!!! 28 Dec 2009 07:04 #38828

• Momo
  • Platinum Boarder
lamed vavnik wrote on 28 Dec 2009 06:52:

wow i never thought it was for you . i'm sorry i was one of the minority .  :'( i'm working on DAN L'KAF ZECHUS . obvously not so well. G-d bless you friend.

LV, I'm sorry I brought it up again today. I'm sorry.  :'(
It was selfish of me. Please forgive me.
I forgive you.

You coming tonight?
We'll hug and make up!  
Last Edit: 28 Dec 2009 07:08 by accepted.

Re: FEEL THE HUGS!!! 28 Dec 2009 14:52 #38943

• silentbattle
  • Platinum Boarder
Wow, 36, that's a wonderful hug - the kind where you just see Hashem waving at you, and giving you a wink 
Last Edit: by aacc1.

Re: FEEL THE HUGS!!! 30 Dec 2009 06:18 #39849

yes of course i forgive you . but i never had a virtual hug b/f ..........does it hurt?
Last Edit: by gleefulzebra47.

Re: FEEL THE HUGS!!! 30 Dec 2009 06:20 #39851

on to hugs  . no biggies today and no time but the experience i wrote on my thread ,i think was also a nice hug . sometimes H' doesn't just come int o  your life but into your brain!
Last Edit: by Tyh1.

Re: FEEL THE HUGS!!! 30 Dec 2009 11:25 #39888

• imtrying25
  • Current streak: 16 days
  • Platinum Boarder
lamed vavnik wrote on 30 Dec 2009 06:20:

on to hugs  . no biggies today and no time but the experience i wrote on my thread ,i think was also a nice hug . sometimes H' doesn't just come int o  your life but into your brain!
No hugs?? Thats the biggest hug of all. Lucky you.
Last Edit: by sprightlyswan92.

Re: FEEL THE HUGS!!! 31 Dec 2009 06:59 #40347

Ok . i have to say it i love my eyelids . they are awesome.    they're always there for me . in the moddle of the street i have trouble . just pull down the shades for a second and poof!  no more problem!

:D :D :D :D G-d bless eyelids!  ;D ;D ;D 
Last Edit: by progressivefalcon11.

Re: FEEL THE HUGS!!! 31 Dec 2009 10:21 #40405

• 7yipol
  • Current streak: 3 days
  • Platinum Boarder
  • YES HE CAN!
I love LVs posts!

Just seeing the HUG thread always active is my daily hug.
Just wish more people would stop by and post here.
For their sakes...
Hashem is addicted to you! Feel His hugs!"Sheva yipol tzaddik VKUM"
Last Edit: by optimistickangaroo34.

Re: FEEL THE HUGS!!! 31 Dec 2009 12:00 #40428

• imtrying25
  • Current streak: 16 days
  • Platinum Boarder
7Up wrote on 31 Dec 2009 10:21:

I love LVs posts!

Just seeing the HUG thread always active is my daily hug.
Just wish more people would stop by and post here.
For their sakes...
I honestly wish i could. I really should because i get so many hugs from my Abba.  :-\ :-\ :-\
Last Edit: by freelynx65.

Re: FEEL THE HUGS!!! 31 Dec 2009 14:25 #40470

• silentbattle
  • Platinum Boarder
I don't know if this counts as a hug, but...it's certainly Hashem waving at me. And that makes me happy.

Went to sleep really late last night, and planned on waking up early and driving home in time for shacharis. Unfortunately, I got lazy, and woke up late...at which point, it was already snowing (and I do NOT relisjh the thought of driving through this any more than I have to. What happened to "1 inch"??? ???).

Instant response to my own laziness...

Thank you hashem for being part of my life on a constant basis!
Last Edit: by englisherpotz.
Time to create page: 0.55 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes