Welcome, Guest

SHARE YOUR PROGRESS WITH THE REST OF US!!
(0 viewing) 
If you've made progress - thank G-d, double your merit by inspiring others as well! Post the tips and advice that worked best for you in your journey to sobriety or tell us about recommendations you heard from others that work.
  • Page:

TOPIC: SHARE YOUR PROGRESS WITH THE REST OF US!! 1233 Views

SHARE YOUR PROGRESS WITH THE REST OF US!! 31 Aug 2010 12:04 #77440

hello my friends. i just had a beutiful thought when i was in the "prime of my addiction" (in 8th grade) i looked at P*** every single day and M********at least once every single day looked at women on the street as often as possible. there was some things that i shouldnt say cus of sensitivity (but just to clearify, ive never had s** BH or anything that serious)  but here i am. during the main part of the summer i went most of the time 2 days between easch fall put a filter on my computer so i didnt look at p*** and controled my eyes a lil better and etc.
im not saying that im done with my addiction even though my yetzer wants me to think that. im saying to anyone who reads this and look at how far you have come. even if you havnt made big progress yet. the mere fact that you are here shows big progress. so lets all take a sec to think about how far we have come so far.

so anyone who reads this please take the time to write down a breif summary of the worst they have been and how they are now
WARNING: the message of this is not to make us think that we have already recovered. that is the yetzer who tells us that. the purpose of this is to take a second and look at how far we have come. aspecially now in elul.  in my 90 day thread i wrote down my ravs drasha that inspired me to do this, if you would like to look at the drasha its posted on THIS TIME IM IN IT TO WIN IT

hatzlacha,
HS
Last Edit: by .

Re: SHARE YOUR PROGRESS WITH THE REST OF US!! 02 Sep 2010 00:07 #77576

no1 has anything to share about there improvement?
Last Edit: by .
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.32 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes