Welcome, Guest

Accountability and stay far away as you can!
(0 viewing) 
If you've made progress - thank G-d, double your merit by inspiring others as well! Post the tips and advice that worked best for you in your journey to sobriety or tell us about recommendations you heard from others that work.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Accountability and stay far away as you can! 126 Views

Accountability and stay far away as you can! 25 Sep 2022 17:50 #386014

I don't have time for details but I wanted to share as we enter the holy month of tishrei that after 7 years plus of struggling, bsitayata dishmaya with the help of accountability I see real hope to stay clean! If you haven't already, reach out for help! Thank you for the member here at gye for reaching out. That little push to reach out can change your life for real. Nobody hear should hesitate.

Second is distance distance distance. What you really need internet access for fine. But the less th better. The less the safer. 

Turn the Internet off whenever you can. Do I really need to look that thing up? Is that site really totally safe?

I have ti remember there's no hundred percent safety with access to Internet. Zehirus. Davening. Use with carr and ffear and recognition of the yetzer tgat wants to get me.

I have smart phone but no sim. I use house wifi when I need it. Once I do what I have to I turnturn it off and stick it away.

Ksiva vevechasima tova to all!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.31 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes