Welcome, Guest

Tov veyoshor Hashem al kein yoreh chata'im baderech!
(0 viewing) 
Welcome to our forum! Introduce yourself here (anonymously, of course) and get a warm welcome from the rest of the community!

TOPIC: Tov veyoshor Hashem al kein yoreh chata'im baderech! 72388 Views

Re: Tov veyoshor Hashem al kein yoreh chata'im baderech! 03 Aug 2011 18:35 #113220

• Dov
  • Administrator
Ego schmeego. Let's all say it together.

No it's not evil, but it's a whole lot of trouble, cuz we can't typically handle it. So recovery is all about minimizing it and getting right-sized. The 1st step, 2nd, 4th, 5th, 9th and 10th - wow. Ego-deflaters par excellance. We can laugh at ourselves a lot....
"Off the 18-wheeler and fine on this tricycle!", "I do not particularly care exactly which "lav" suicide is. I'm not interested in it for other reasons...and you are probably the same."
Last Edit: by .

Re: Tov veyoshor Hashem al kein yoreh chata'im baderech! 03 Aug 2011 19:07 #113234

• bardichev
Yosef Hatzadik wrote on 03 Aug 2011 14:45:

R` Shteighecher,

Thank you for initiating this boost to my ego. It is a very nice feeling to get all these congratulations from my friends!

And thanks to:

• ZemirosShabbos

• dov

• bardichev

• ben durdayah

• silentbattle

• 1daat

for your recognition. It is appreciated!

sooooooooo humbled :-[

Re: Tov veyoshor Hashem al kein yoreh chata'im baderech! 03 Aug 2011 20:49 #113293

• Dov
  • Administrator
It sure is nice having Reb b back......mmmmmmmmmmmmmm............ 8)
"Off the 18-wheeler and fine on this tricycle!", "I do not particularly care exactly which "lav" suicide is. I'm not interested in it for other reasons...and you are probably the same."

Re: Tov veyoshor Hashem al kein yoreh chata'im baderech! 03 Aug 2011 21:36 #113335

• bardichev
and again humbled

Re: Tov veyoshor Hashem al kein yoreh chata'im baderech! 03 Aug 2011 21:37 #113336

• ZemirosShabbos
  • Platinum Boarder
  • pass the compote
this is getting old, you are the humble happy rebbe after all
Sometimes life is like tuna with not enough mayonaise
~Inna beshem ZS

Give, Forgive
~Cordnoy

The reason I'm acting as if I'm pregnant, is because I'm expecting. I should be accepting.
~TZ

Re: Tov veyoshor Hashem al kein yoreh chata'im baderech! 03 Aug 2011 23:32 #113363

• Dov
  • Administrator
And he eats apple humble pie friday nights for chakal tapuchin kadishin

Re: Tov veyoshor Hashem al kein yoreh chata'im baderech! 04 Aug 2011 00:04 #113370

• bardichev
humble shmumble

vayigbah libo !!!!!!!!!!!!!bidarkei hashem

kot

Re: Tov veyoshor Hashem al kein yoreh chata'im baderech! 04 Aug 2011 13:26 #113440

• an honest mouse
  • Current streak: 15 days
  • Platinum Boarder
mazal tov yh! ive been out of here way too long, keep on trucking - take me with you sometime - huh?

Re: Tov veyoshor Hashem al kein yoreh chata'im baderech! 11 Aug 2011 18:16 #114299

• ur-a-jew
  • Current streak: 1087 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Yosef, how goes things?  Oh and a belated Mazel Tov.  Just remember those days are money in the bank.
Help free Sholom Rubashkin by giving him the zechus of Shemiras Eiynayim.  www.guardyoureyes.org/forum/index.php?topic=2809.0

Re: Tov veyoshor Hashem al kein yoreh chata'im baderech! 24 Aug 2011 14:50 #116145

• David712
  • Current streak: 26 days
  • Fresh Boarder
yosef.... vie bist dee? eifo yoseleh?

the oilem is feeling your absents..

yose

yos

yo

y

Re: Tov veyoshor Hashem al kein yoreh chata'im baderech! 24 Aug 2011 14:58 #116148

• ZemirosShabbos
  • Platinum Boarder
  • pass the compote
have you gone ice-fishing in New Zealand or climbing in Patagonia? he'aros? general chizuk ve'hisorerus? sushi? can you send us some?
~Inna beshem ZS

Give, Forgive
~Cordnoy

The reason I'm acting as if I'm pregnant, is because I'm expecting. I should be accepting.
~TZ

Re: Tov veyoshor Hashem al kein yoreh chata'im baderech! 24 Aug 2011 15:05 #116152

• shteighecher
  • Current streak: 24 days
  • Gold Boarder
  • KOT. ODAAT. Keep on Trucking. One Day At A Time.
YAKKOV UVINI WAS LOOKING FOR YOSEF HOTZODIK FOR 22 YEARS, BUT, HE PASSED THE NISYONES IN ERVOS HUOORETZ. MAYBE  YOSEF HOTZODIK KEEPS UP THE TRADITION. HE WILL COME BACK IN 2033 TO REPORT 'I'M STILL CLEAN".

YOSEF, WE CRY LIKE YAKKOV, WE NEED YOU, PLEASE STOP IN.
Yes We Can!!!, Yes We Can!!!, Yes We Can!!!,
With Hoshems Help

Re: Tov veyoshor Hashem al kein yoreh chata'im baderech! 24 Aug 2011 15:09 #116154

• ZemirosShabbos
  • Platinum Boarder
  • pass the compote
that's a great he'ara. thank you for sharing!

(for a second i thought you were prove that A&W Cream Soda is a mitzva to drink...)
~Inna beshem ZS

Give, Forgive
~Cordnoy

~TZ

Re: Tov veyoshor Hashem al kein yoreh chata'im baderech! 24 Aug 2011 15:14 #116156

• Yosef Hatzadik
  • Platinum Boarder
  • A GYE'er since 2010
Trying to ween myself off the GYE Forum addiction.

Trying to convince myself that I don't HAVE to read every single post that anyone writes.....

Trying to move the focus of my connection with my GYE Pals to the phones. (Text msgs & Phonecalls ARE appreciated...)

Re: Tov veyoshor Hashem al kein yoreh chata'im baderech! 24 Aug 2011 15:18 #116157

• ZemirosShabbos
  • Platinum Boarder
  • pass the compote
does that mean we can discuss possum cholint recipes on the phone?
~Inna beshem ZS

Give, Forgive
~Cordnoy

~TZ
Time to create page: 0.53 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes