Welcome, Guest

Tov veyoshor Hashem al kein yoreh chata'im baderech!
(0 viewing) 
Welcome to our forum! Introduce yourself here (anonymously, of course) and get a warm welcome from the rest of the community!

TOPIC: Tov veyoshor Hashem al kein yoreh chata'im baderech! 72396 Views

Re: Tov veyoshor Hashem al kein yoreh chata'im baderech! 12 Jul 2011 18:23 #111079

• ZemirosShabbos
  • Platinum Boarder
  • pass the compote
how is Yossel bain HaYosselach?
Sometimes life is like tuna with not enough mayonaise
~Inna beshem ZS

Give, Forgive
~Cordnoy

The reason I'm acting as if I'm pregnant, is because I'm expecting. I should be accepting.
~TZ
Last Edit: by .

Re: Tov veyoshor Hashem al kein yoreh chata'im baderech! 02 Aug 2011 15:18 #113009

• shteighecher
  • Current streak: 24 days
  • Gold Boarder
  • KOT. ODAAT. Keep on Trucking. One Day At A Time.
Mazel Tov Yosef for reaching 90 again. I'm very excited for you.
May Hoshem help to continue on to a million and more clean days in one shot.
Has anyone asked their Dayen if we can eat meat in the 9 days for a siyem of 90 days ? (You sure can for a siyem mesachta, isn't this equelly important and exciting ?)
Yes We Can!!!, Yes We Can!!!, Yes We Can!!!,
With Hoshems Help

Re: Tov veyoshor Hashem al kein yoreh chata'im baderech! 02 Aug 2011 15:58 #113013

• Yosef Hatzadik
  • Platinum Boarder
  • A GYE'er since 2010
How many times did we try to 'eat' with our eyes?  :o

... all those two-legged pieces of 'meat'.  :o

8) 8) 8) 8)

Re: Tov veyoshor Hashem al kein yoreh chata'im baderech! 02 Aug 2011 15:59 #113014

• shteighecher
  • Current streak: 24 days
  • Gold Boarder
  • KOT. ODAAT. Keep on Trucking. One Day At A Time.
in the 9 days ?
Yes We Can!!!, Yes We Can!!!, Yes We Can!!!,
With Hoshems Help

Re: Tov veyoshor Hashem al kein yoreh chata'im baderech! 02 Aug 2011 16:04 #113015

• ZemirosShabbos
  • Platinum Boarder
  • pass the compote
Mazel Tov Yosef!!

why don't you say something if you are knocking off dem milestones?

till 120 mitoch nachas veharchava!
~Inna beshem ZS

Give, Forgive
~Cordnoy

The reason I'm acting as if I'm pregnant, is because I'm expecting. I should be accepting.
~TZ

Re: Tov veyoshor Hashem al kein yoreh chata'im baderech! 02 Aug 2011 16:31 #113025

• Dov
  • Administrator
They are halachically just a species of fish...acording to some poskim. So the 9 days are really not a problem. It's the rest of the 354 days that are the issue.... :

Mazel Tov Sir!!
"Off the 18-wheeler and fine on this tricycle!", "I do not particularly care exactly which "lav" suicide is. I'm not interested in it for other reasons...and you are probably the same."

Re: Tov veyoshor Hashem al kein yoreh chata'im baderech! 02 Aug 2011 16:33 #113027

• ZemirosShabbos
  • Platinum Boarder
  • pass the compote
כי האדם עץ השדה

a person is wood(ford)?
~Inna beshem ZS

Give, Forgive
~Cordnoy

~TZ

Re: Tov veyoshor Hashem al kein yoreh chata'im baderech! 02 Aug 2011 16:34 #113028

• YMG
Is that a question or a statement?

Re: Tov veyoshor Hashem al kein yoreh chata'im baderech! 02 Aug 2011 16:46 #113033

• ZemirosShabbos
  • Platinum Boarder
  • pass the compote
YMG wrote on 02 Aug 2011 16:34:

Is that a question or a statement?

it's scientific research
~Inna beshem ZS

Give, Forgive
~Cordnoy

~TZ

Re: Tov veyoshor Hashem al kein yoreh chata'im baderech! 02 Aug 2011 19:14 #113051

• bardichev
mazel tov !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Tov veyoshor Hashem al kein yoreh chata'im baderech! 02 Aug 2011 20:17 #113064

• ben durdayah
  • Current streak: 49 days
  • Platinum Boarder
  • No, that is not a mouse...
Mazel Tov!

We here at the Bardichiver Shteeble -East will be doing a virtual karahoot for you Yossel!
For Dov and the other two guys who care,
My real name really is
 Eli
Like the original Bendy, Ein hadavar talui ela bee

Re: Tov veyoshor Hashem al kein yoreh chata'im baderech! 02 Aug 2011 20:18 #113065

• Yosef Hatzadik
  • Platinum Boarder
  • A GYE'er since 2010
Mah zeh 'karahoot'?

Re: Tov veyoshor Hashem al kein yoreh chata'im baderech! 02 Aug 2011 20:22 #113066

• ben durdayah
  • Current streak: 49 days
  • Platinum Boarder
  • No, that is not a mouse...
It's what you tantz after drinking lechaim and being freilich, no?
For Dov and the other two guys who care,
My real name really is
 Eli
Like the original Bendy, Ein hadavar talui ela bee

Re: Tov veyoshor Hashem al kein yoreh chata'im baderech! 02 Aug 2011 20:42 #113068

• silentbattle
  • Current streak: 1628 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Mazal Tov! Glad to hear good news!

Re: Tov veyoshor Hashem al kein yoreh chata'im baderech! 02 Aug 2011 20:53 #113070

• bardichev
Tibetan cuisine reflects local climes and customs. Few crops grow at the high altitudes that characterize Tibet, although some areas in Tibet are low enough to grow such crops as rice, oranges, bananas, and lemon.[1] The most important crop is barley. Flour milled from roasted barley, called tsampa, is the staple food of Tibet.[2] Balep is Tibetan bread eaten for breakfast and lunch. Thukpa is mainly consumed for dinner. It consists of noodles of various shapes, vegetables and meat in broth. Tibetan cuisine is traditionally served with bamboo chopsticks, in contrast to other Himalayan cuisines, which are eaten by hand. Small soup bowls are also used, and rich Tibetans fed from bowls of gold and silver.[3]

Meat dishes are likely to be yak, goat, or mutton, often dried, or cooked in a spicy stew with potatoes. Mustard seed is cultivated in Tibet, and therefore features heavily in its cuisine. Yak yoghurt, butter and cheese are frequently eaten, and well-prepared yoghurt is considered something of a prestige item. As well as consumed in Tibet, varieties of Tibetan dishes are consumed in Ladakh, Sikkim, Arunachal Pradesh and by the Tibetan diaspora in India, and various regions of northern Nepal, such as Mustang.

Other Tibetan foods include:

Thukpa, A Tibetan noodle dishSha Balep - a bread stuffed with seasoned beef and fashioned into semi-circular or circular shapes and which according to regional variations is either deep fried or pan fried like pot stickers.
Balep korkun - a central Tibetan flatbread cooked on a skillet rather than in an oven.
Momos - a type of steamed dumpling, a heavier version of the Chinese jiaozi.
Thenthuk - a type of cold-weather soup made with noodles and various vegetables.
Shab Tra - Stir-fried meat tossed with celery, carrots and fresh green chili.
Gyurma - Tibetan blood sausages with yak or sheep's blood and roasted barley flour or rice as filler
De-Thuk - a type of soup that includes yak or sheep stock along with rice, different types of Tibetan cheeses and droma which is a type of tibetan root.
Tsam-thuk - a type of soup that uses yak or sheep stock and roasted barley flour as well as a variety of Tibetan cheeses.
Dre-si - Tibetan sweet dish using rice that is cooked in unsalted butter and mixed with raisins, droma (gourd shaped root found in Tibet), dates and other nuts. This dish is usually served only on Losar (Tibetan new year).
Khapsey - Tibetan cookies or biscuits that is deep fried and usually made during celebrations such as the Tibetan new year or weddings. Khapseys are fashioned into many different intricate shapes and textures. Some are sprinkled with powdered sugar while other shapes such as the donkey ear-shaped khapseys are used for decoration.[4]
Time to create page: 0.54 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes