Welcome, Guest

Tov veyoshor Hashem al kein yoreh chata'im baderech!
(0 viewing) 
Welcome to our forum! Introduce yourself here (anonymously, of course) and get a warm welcome from the rest of the community!

TOPIC: Tov veyoshor Hashem al kein yoreh chata'im baderech! 72409 Views

Re: Tov veyoshor Hashem al kein yoreh chata'im baderech! 06 Apr 2011 22:56 #103475

• shteeble
  • Platinum Boarder
you can add some tzidkus!

Come on!  Pleeez! 
Last Edit: by .

Re: Tov veyoshor Hashem al kein yoreh chata'im baderech! 10 Apr 2011 16:51 #103771

• ur-a-jew
  • Current streak: 1087 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Yosef, I have a question for you. What was it about dmus diyukno she'll aviv that saved Yosef?  By the way how are you doing?
Help free Sholom Rubashkin by giving him the zechus of Shemiras Eiynayim.  www.guardyoureyes.org/forum/index.php?topic=2809.0

Re: Tov veyoshor Hashem al kein yoreh chata'im baderech! 10 Apr 2011 18:01 #103776

• Yosef Hatzadik
  • Platinum Boarder
  • A GYE'er since 2010
ur-a-jew wrote on 10 Apr 2011 16:51:

What was it about dmus diyukno she'll aviv that saved Yosef?

Maybe, seeing his father's image reminded him of the love & closeness that existed between them. The urge to act out oftentimes comes when a person feels isolated & has an emotional 'need' to connect with someone/something. By reawakening the dormant connection to his father, Yosef satisfied his desire for 'connection' & did not 'need' to connect with others. (Be it a computer screen, passerby on the street, or Potifar's wife)

ur-a-jew wrote on 10 Apr 2011 16:51:

By the way how are you doing?

Not feeling this 'connection', therefore..........  :-[

Re: Tov veyoshor Hashem al kein yoreh chata'im baderech! 10 Apr 2011 19:03 #103780

• shteeble
  • Platinum Boarder
:-[ +  =  :D :D

:-[ + 0 = :o

> +  :o +  +  :'( = shluffy time

> +  :o +  +  :'( + zzZZZZZ

Re: Tov veyoshor Hashem al kein yoreh chata'im baderech! 12 Apr 2011 18:30 #103985

• Yosef Hatzadik
  • Platinum Boarder
  • A GYE'er since 2010
Time for a reevaluation of my methodology. The path which I have been following is not leading me to freedom.

Re: Tov veyoshor Hashem al kein yoreh chata'im baderech! 12 Apr 2011 19:41 #103988

• the.guard
  • Current streak: 697 days
Yosef Hatzadik wrote on 12 Apr 2011 18:30:

Time for a reevaluation of my methodology. The path which I have been following is not leading me to freedom.

Ashrecha that you are willing to reevaluate and not give up. That is really what these days are all about... we are getting rid of the Chametz and "reevaluating" our lives.... but meanwhile, we see Chametz everywhere... all the cereals and cookies are out on the table, the closets are being emptied, things are strewn all about. It looks like one big mess, but in reality, we are cleaning it up and getting ready to leave Mitzrayim for good!

What's next on the list to try? www.guardureyes.com/GUE/PDFs/Newsletter01/GYE%20in%20a%20Nutshell%202011.pdf
Webmaster of www.guardyoureyes.org - Maintaining Moral Purity in Today's World. We’re here on a quest ; it’s really all a test. Just do your best and G-d will do the rest.

Re: Tov veyoshor Hashem al kein yoreh chata'im baderech! 12 Apr 2011 20:32 #103993

• ZemirosShabbos
  • Platinum Boarder
  • pass the compote
whatever route you take, Yosef, i wish you success!
Sometimes life is like tuna with not enough mayonaise
~Inna beshem ZS

Give, Forgive
~Cordnoy

The reason I'm acting as if I'm pregnant, is because I'm expecting. I should be accepting.
~TZ

Re: Tov veyoshor Hashem al kein yoreh chata'im baderech! 12 Apr 2011 21:25 #104006

• ben durdayah
  • Current streak: 49 days
  • Platinum Boarder
  • No, that is not a mouse...
guardureyes wrote on 12 Apr 2011 19:41:

... all the cereals and cookies are out on the table, the closets are being emptied, things are strewn all about. It looks like one big mess, but in reality, we are cleaning it up ...

What? You mean, your house looks that way too?

Wow... and I thought I was a slob...

I'm actually starting to feel good about myself Reb Guard!

Thanks for the chizzuk...

E

But on a serious note...

Whatever path you take Yossel, where here for you, with you, and behind you...

E
For Dov and the other two guys who care,
My real name really is
 Eli
Like the original Bendy, Ein hadavar talui ela bee

Last Edit: 12 Apr 2011 21:27 by .

Re: Tov veyoshor Hashem al kein yoreh chata'im baderech! 12 Apr 2011 21:41 #104010

• shteeble
  • Platinum Boarder
world is here too.
kotaec.
and if that doesn't work, kotaecadwal.
sheesh.
zoiks.

Re: Tov veyoshor Hashem al kein yoreh chata'im baderech! 12 Apr 2011 22:40 #104020

• Yosef Hatzadik
  • Platinum Boarder
  • A GYE'er since 2010
Thanks for the support! 

I won't be on this forum much until after Pesach. (Don't think that I am running away!)

I can be reached on my Google Voice number, though. (I appreciate those who call.)

Re: Tov veyoshor Hashem al kein yoreh chata'im baderech! 13 Apr 2011 13:04 #104056

• an honest mouse
  • Current streak: 15 days
  • Platinum Boarder
I wish you much hatslocho, let us know what you decide!

Re: Tov veyoshor Hashem al kein yoreh chata'im baderech! 13 Apr 2011 16:24 #104083

• Dov
  • Administrator
Stay in touch one way or another...we'll miss you, chaver!
"Off the 18-wheeler and fine on this tricycle!", "I do not particularly care exactly which "lav" suicide is. I'm not interested in it for other reasons...and you are probably the same."

Re: Tov veyoshor Hashem al kein yoreh chata'im baderech! 13 Apr 2011 16:54 #104089

• David712
  • Current streak: 26 days
  • Fresh Boarder
My friend - did i miss something? your rethinking what? .........."whatever path you take..." Do you have a choice? Or did you mean you will not have access to GYE until after pasach?

We need some clarification here.

Re: Tov veyoshor Hashem al kein yoreh chata'im baderech! 13 Apr 2011 18:59 #104105

• Dov
  • Administrator
david712 wrote on 13 Apr 2011 16:54:

My friend - did i miss something? your rethinking what? .........."whatever path you take..." Do you have a choice? Or did you mean you will not have access to GYE until after pasach?

We need some clarification here.
Dear 'David712',

Do you really think that GYE is the only way for us to stay clean? If so, you are barking up the wrong tree with Yosef Hatzadik!

And that's coming from me - an SA guy, of all things - who also believes there are many ways to 'make it'.

:-*
"Off the 18-wheeler and fine on this tricycle!", "I do not particularly care exactly which "lav" suicide is. I'm not interested in it for other reasons...and you are probably the same."

Re: Tov veyoshor Hashem al kein yoreh chata'im baderech! 13 Apr 2011 19:13 #104106

• David712
  • Current streak: 26 days
  • Fresh Boarder
Dov - I only bark at tree's I know!
Time to create page: 0.57 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes