Welcome, Guest

Tov veyoshor Hashem al kein yoreh chata'im baderech!
(0 viewing) 
Welcome to our forum! Introduce yourself here (anonymously, of course) and get a warm welcome from the rest of the community!

TOPIC: Tov veyoshor Hashem al kein yoreh chata'im baderech! 72398 Views

Re: Tov veyoshor Hashem al kein yoreh chata'im baderech! 05 Jan 2011 20:13 #92031

• ZemirosShabbos
  • Platinum Boarder
  • pass the compote
an honest mouse wrote on 04 Jan 2011 22:51:

gevaldig!

i think so too!
Sometimes life is like tuna with not enough mayonaise
~Inna beshem ZS

Give, Forgive
~Cordnoy

The reason I'm acting as if I'm pregnant, is because I'm expecting. I should be accepting.
~TZ
Last Edit: by .

Re: Tov veyoshor Hashem al kein yoreh chata'im baderech! 05 Jan 2011 20:15 #92032

• Yosef Hatzadik
  • Platinum Boarder
  • A GYE'er since 2010

Re: Tov veyoshor Hashem al kein yoreh chata'im baderech! 07 Jan 2011 10:51 #92352

• silentbattle
  • Current streak: 1628 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Nice! Realizing that Hashem has plans for us that are the best...is a good thing!

Re: Tov veyoshor Hashem al kein yoreh chata'im baderech! 12 Jan 2011 00:47 #92952

• Yosef Hatzadik
  • Platinum Boarder
  • A GYE'er since 2010
Dancing at a chasuna recently, I thought that A chasuna is a perfect avoda for Shovavim tat!

The tikun for pegam bris (which is wasting the koach of the guf for aveiros) is to do mitzvos which use a lot of koach!
Sweating during mitzvos!

Also:
Pegam bris is the exact opposite of marriage!

Many nigunim are MAJOR mussar!

• Im lo achshav Eimasai

• Kol rega v'rega sh'adam choseim piv

• Some nigunim are tefilos

• Many nigunim are praise to Hashem!

A thought during the dancing:
Sos asis v`sageil akara b`kibutzbaneha besocha.
How?
B`simcha-through Simcha!!

A thought during Maariv:
Atta kadosh ushimcha kadosh.
You wanna know who else is kadosh?
U`kedoshim [are those that] b`chol yom yehalelucha.
Those who constantly praise Hashem reach the level of KEDUSHA!

Re: Tov veyoshor Hashem al kein yoreh chata'im baderech! 12 Jan 2011 02:53 #92957

Yosef Hatzadik wrote on 12 Jan 2011 00:47:

Dancing at a chasuna recently, I thought that A chasuna is a perfect avoda for Shovavim tat!

The tikun for pegam bris (which is wasting the koach of the guf for aveiros) is to do mitzvos which use a lot of koach!
Sweating during mitzvos!

r twerski told me by simchas torah that putting the effort into the dancing is a tikkun for this issue for the reason you said

Re: Tov veyoshor Hashem al kein yoreh chata'im baderech! 20 Jan 2011 04:32 #93825

• ur-a-jew
  • Current streak: 1087 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Yosef Hatzadik wrote on 12 Jan 2011 00:47:

A thought during Maariv:
Atta kadosh ushimcha kadosh.
You wanna know who else is kadosh?
U`kedoshim [are those that] b`chol yom yehalelucha.
Those who constantly praise Hashem reach the level of KEDUSHA!

Or  U`kedoshim [those that stay Kodesh] b`chol yom [one day at a time] yehalelucha sela [will be zoceh to praise you eternally]

Help free Sholom Rubashkin by giving him the zechus of Shemiras Eiynayim.  www.guardyoureyes.org/forum/index.php?topic=2809.0

Re: Tov veyoshor Hashem al kein yoreh chata'im baderech! 20 Jan 2011 14:31 #93859

• silentbattle
  • Current streak: 1628 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Nice!! ;D

Re: Tov veyoshor Hashem al kein yoreh chata'im baderech! 20 Jan 2011 16:46 #93888

• Yosef Hatzadik
  • Platinum Boarder
  • A GYE'er since 2010
Thank you, Ur-a-Jew,
I like that vort. 

[size=7pt]Even though I didn't think of it myself![/size] ;D ]

It is very much in my style!  :-*

Re: Tov veyoshor Hashem al kein yoreh chata'im baderech! 20 Jan 2011 22:55 #93963

• an honest mouse
  • Current streak: 15 days
  • Platinum Boarder
yeh - beautiful!

Re: Tov veyoshor Hashem al kein yoreh chata'im baderech! 20 Jan 2011 23:05 #93965

• ur-a-jew
  • Platinum Boarder
Yosef Hatzadik wrote on 20 Jan 2011 16:46:

It is very much in my style!  :-*

an honest mouse wrote on 20 Jan 2011 22:55:

yeh - beautiful!

I agree Reb Yosef's style is beautiful.
Help free Sholom Rubashkin by giving him the zechus of Shemiras Eiynayim.  www.guardyoureyes.org/forum/index.php?topic=2809.0

Re: Tov veyoshor Hashem al kein yoreh chata'im baderech! 20 Jan 2011 23:07 #93967

• an honest mouse
  • Current streak: 15 days
  • Platinum Boarder
clever twist - must be the addict in you! I agree, but I happened to be referring to your vort!

Re: Tov veyoshor Hashem al kein yoreh chata'im baderech! 21 Jan 2011 01:29 #93980

• ZemirosShabbos
  • Platinum Boarder
  • pass the compote
אלו ואלו דברי אלקים חיים
~Inna beshem ZS

Give, Forgive
~Cordnoy

The reason I'm acting as if I'm pregnant, is because I'm expecting. I should be accepting.
~TZ

Re: Tov veyoshor Hashem al kein yoreh chata'im baderech! 21 Jan 2011 01:32 #93982

• ur-a-jew
  • Platinum Boarder
Yes both are true. Yosef's style is beautiful and I'm an addict.

Re: Tov veyoshor Hashem al kein yoreh chata'im baderech! 21 Jan 2011 01:37 #93983

• ZemirosShabbos
  • Platinum Boarder
  • pass the compote
;D
~Inna beshem ZS

Give, Forgive
~Cordnoy

~TZ

Re: Tov veyoshor Hashem al kein yoreh chata'im baderech! 01 Feb 2011 03:19 #95159

• Yosef Hatzadik
  • Platinum Boarder
  • A GYE'er since 2010
Feedback requested.

A few minutes ago I encountered a slip. I don't know how, but I fount an open webpage with many objectional pics and links etc. Using peripheral vision I scanned the page & found a few links that interested me. I opened them in new tabs.

Realizing that I am on a slippery slope and within a few minutes I will reach the point of no return, I wanted to stop, but I was to interested to just close the browser w/o checking out those links. So I texted a dear GYE friend that I am slipping & that he should please call me in 3 minutes. My reasoning was that for a few minutes I think I can control myself. Longer than that........ Besides, the build-up to a fall usually takes more than three minutes, and also, that will give enough time to still my curiosity. (I didn't open the shmutz links & even some of those that I did click on were blocked by my filter. [Why that 1st page was not blocked I do not know!]) I thought that if I were to use brute force & just close it, I may be setting myself for disappointed feelings.

As I am rereading the above, I am thinking whether it is the truth or not? I think that my reasoning was nothing more than: "OK, so I am reaching out for help, but I want to see this stuff. You know what? I will just tell him to give me a few minutes."

After all, the YH of NOW is here now; the YH of 'later' is not here yet. Right now it is easier to combat the YH of 'later' than the YH of 'now.

After one or two minutes I closed the browser. When my shomer/friend/savior phoned I told was able to tell him that I am fine already.

This is another point. By knowing that he will be calling me in 3 minutes, I had the added incentive of wanting to be able to tell him that I didn't need his help.   

How wrong was I?

( Sorry for being a bit incoherent. i am just thinking in public. : )
Time to create page: 0.62 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes