Welcome, Guest

Tov veyoshor Hashem al kein yoreh chata'im baderech!
(0 viewing) 
Welcome to our forum! Introduce yourself here (anonymously, of course) and get a warm welcome from the rest of the community!

TOPIC: Tov veyoshor Hashem al kein yoreh chata'im baderech! 72397 Views

Re: Tov veyoshor Hashem al kein yoreh chata'im baderech! 22 Dec 2010 21:37 #90408

• ur-a-jew
  • Current streak: 1087 days
  • Platinum Boarder
You mean Yosef Hatzaddik is not your real name?
Help free Sholom Rubashkin by giving him the zechus of Shemiras Eiynayim.  www.guardyoureyes.org/forum/index.php?topic=2809.0
Last Edit: by .

Re: Tov veyoshor Hashem al kein yoreh chata'im baderech! 22 Dec 2010 21:39 #90409

• Yosef Hatzadik
  • Platinum Boarder
  • A GYE'er since 2010
ur-a-jew wrote on 22 Dec 2010 21:37:

You mean Yosef Hatzaddik is not your real name?

That is the title I am dreaming about. the one that newspapers are gonna refer to me with. it is not the name on my Talis bag.  ;D

Re: Tov veyoshor Hashem al kein yoreh chata'im baderech! 22 Dec 2010 22:01 #90414

• Yosef Hatzadik
  • Platinum Boarder
  • A GYE'er since 2010
I recently had a conversation with a Godol. Told him about GYE, the Phone Groups, The 12 Steps, & how I actually experienced some changes myself. (Yes, I did. Believe it or not!)

At another opportunity, I asked him what should be my avoda this Shovavim tat. He replied that I am fine, I should continue  in this same track. It seemed to me that he was just trying to brush off my question so I persisted. Not sinning is not something special for these weeks, we mustn't sin anytime. These weeks are especially opportune for being mesaken our pegamim - rectifying the damage that we cause through our sins.

This time he responded more directly, saying that the program we are on is a good path. This will correct the past, continuing this work is Shovavim work.
Last Edit: 20 Jan 2011 17:46 by .

Re: Tov veyoshor Hashem al kein yoreh chata'im baderech! 22 Dec 2010 22:07 #90418

• shteeble
  • Platinum Boarder
:

Re: Tov veyoshor Hashem al kein yoreh chata'im baderech! 22 Dec 2010 22:13 #90421

• Yosef Hatzadik
  • Platinum Boarder
  • A GYE'er since 2010
world wrote on 22 Dec 2010 22:07:

:

I guess you are speechless too.

Re: Tov veyoshor Hashem al kein yoreh chata'im baderech! 22 Dec 2010 22:24 #90426

• ZemirosShabbos
  • Platinum Boarder
  • pass the compote
אמור מעט ועשה הרבה
Sometimes life is like tuna with not enough mayonaise
~Inna beshem ZS

Give, Forgive
~Cordnoy

The reason I'm acting as if I'm pregnant, is because I'm expecting. I should be accepting.
~TZ

Re: Tov veyoshor Hashem al kein yoreh chata'im baderech! 23 Dec 2010 15:40 #90503

• frumfiend
Shovavim is a time for more guilt. I am sure lots of people act out more during shovavim.

Re: Tov veyoshor Hashem al kein yoreh chata'im baderech! 23 Dec 2010 16:00 #90508

• ZemirosShabbos
  • Platinum Boarder
  • pass the compote
i don't want to hijack YH's thread but i think that shovavim-induced tension is part of a general misconception and warped idea of what Hashem wants from us and how He relates to us. He is not the Big Bad Guy in the Sky, he is our Father and loves us more than we know. He wants us to be clean and pure because it is the very best thing for us.
we need some global warming of hearts...
~Inna beshem ZS

Give, Forgive
~Cordnoy

The reason I'm acting as if I'm pregnant, is because I'm expecting. I should be accepting.
~TZ

Re: Tov veyoshor Hashem al kein yoreh chata'im baderech! 30 Dec 2010 23:36 #91381

• Yosef Hatzadik
  • Platinum Boarder
  • A GYE'er since 2010
Internalizing ZemirosShabbos's message may be a MAJOR part of the tikkun of Shovavim Tat!!!

Re: Tov veyoshor Hashem al kein yoreh chata'im baderech! 31 Dec 2010 04:50 #91405

• shteeble
  • Platinum Boarder
okay.  I'm here.  Let the fun begin.

Re: Tov veyoshor Hashem al kein yoreh chata'im baderech! 31 Dec 2010 04:56 #91406

• frumfiend
what kind of fun?

Re: Tov veyoshor Hashem al kein yoreh chata'im baderech! 31 Dec 2010 05:21 #91417

• ZemirosShabbos
  • Platinum Boarder
  • pass the compote
snowball fights?
~Inna beshem ZS

Give, Forgive
~Cordnoy

~TZ

Re: Tov veyoshor Hashem al kein yoreh chata'im baderech! 04 Jan 2011 21:20 #91847

• Yosef Hatzadik
  • Platinum Boarder
  • A GYE'er since 2010
A&W Moment:

I had a Let God moment. Hashem didn't let me down.

I wanted to look in a Chumash to try to think of a vort.

I decided not to start at Sheini (where I am up to). I wanted to look further into the parsha.
So I just opened the Chumash at random, thinking that I will start learning from the 1st page in Parshas Bo that it opens up to.

It opened to..... Sheini!

I was not happy. It was not working out according to my plan. 

I decided that Hashem knows better than me & I should just learn from there.
I started learning.

The 2nd Possuk contained a VERY inspirational msg!

Did Hashem have a good plan after all???

You can see the vort in the Ha'oros Thread

Re: Tov veyoshor Hashem al kein yoreh chata'im baderech! 04 Jan 2011 22:51 #91860

• an honest mouse
  • Current streak: 15 days
  • Platinum Boarder
gevaldig!

Re: Tov veyoshor Hashem al kein yoreh chata'im baderech! 04 Jan 2011 22:54 #91862

• Yosef Hatzadik
  • Platinum Boarder
  • A GYE'er since 2010
an honest mouse wrote on 04 Jan 2011 22:51:

gevaldig!

I think so too!

that is why I posted it.... Duh!

[size=6pt]just kidding. pls don't get insulted.  :-[/size]
Time to create page: 0.55 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes