Welcome, Guest

Tov veyoshor Hashem al kein yoreh chata'im baderech!
(0 viewing) 
Welcome to our forum! Introduce yourself here (anonymously, of course) and get a warm welcome from the rest of the community!

TOPIC: Tov veyoshor Hashem al kein yoreh chata'im baderech! 72384 Views

Re: Tov veyoshor Hashem al kein yoreh chata'im baderech! 16 Sep 2010 17:30 #78503

• Yosef Hatzadik
  • Platinum Boarder
  • A GYE'er since 2010
A&W Moment:

This morning in Shul, in the middle of saying Selichos, someone brushed against me, thereby knocking the prayerbook out of my hand. I picked it up from the floor while thinking that now I will have to start looking for the proper place where we are up to......

Lo & behold, it opened to a page where I thought I recognized the ending of the previous piece. As I was standing & wondering, the Baal Tefila commenced saying the next one in an audible tone. I immediately saw that it is in the page open in front of me.

Upon reflection I realized that that was the only time that I was able to hear the Baal Tefila start a Selicha!!!

It is Hashem who is running even the most minuscule details of our lives!!!
Last Edit: by .

Re: Tov veyoshor Hashem al kein yoreh chata'im baderech! 20 Sep 2010 18:47 #78744

• Yosef Hatzadik
  • Platinum Boarder
  • A GYE'er since 2010
A&W Moment:

The electricity in my office just flickered for a second. My coworker said "Boruch Hashem" that it didn't stay off.

Suddenly, I came to the realization: Do we recognize & thank Hashem for all the time that the electricity works "the way it is SUPPOSED to"?

Re: Tov veyoshor Hashem al kein yoreh chata'im baderech! 22 Sep 2010 07:13 #78922

• Dov
  • Administrator
Kind of like ...an "asher yotzar moment"....plumbing should work, no?
"Off the 18-wheeler and fine on this tricycle!", "I do not particularly care exactly which "lav" suicide is. I'm not interested in it for other reasons...and you are probably the same."

Re: Tov veyoshor Hashem al kein yoreh chata'im baderech! 06 Oct 2010 18:30 #79765

• Yosef Hatzadik
  • Platinum Boarder
  • A GYE'er since 2010
Was recently informed about current scientific research which suggests that 'these' thoughts and urges will last in the average person's mind for only 7 minutes after he completely take his mind off the subject & immerses himself in something else.

So, lets adapt the 'One day at a time' slogan to '7 minutes for now'.

If anyone reading this post actually tries & finds it to be true in his personal struggle too, please report back & share it with the rest of us.

Re: Tov veyoshor Hashem al kein yoreh chata'im baderech! 06 Oct 2010 18:51 #79770

• ZemirosShabbos
  • Platinum Boarder
  • pass the compote
yesh leramez al pi hanal

sheva yipol tzadik v'kum
Sometimes life is like tuna with not enough mayonaise
~Inna beshem ZS

Give, Forgive
~Cordnoy

The reason I'm acting as if I'm pregnant, is because I'm expecting. I should be accepting.
~TZ

Re: Tov veyoshor Hashem al kein yoreh chata'im baderech! 06 Oct 2010 18:53 #79771

• Yosef Hatzadik
  • Platinum Boarder
  • A GYE'er since 2010
Wow!

Ah gevaldige point!

You must be a Gaon!!!

Re: Tov veyoshor Hashem al kein yoreh chata'im baderech! 14 Oct 2010 23:05 #80514

• Yosef Hatzadik
  • Platinum Boarder
  • A GYE'er since 2010
Planning to be away for about two weeks.

Please don't accuse me of forsaking my friends here at GYE!

Will, iy"h, be davening for all of all y'all.

Re: Tov veyoshor Hashem al kein yoreh chata'im baderech! 17 Oct 2010 20:57 #80639

• an honest mouse
  • Current streak: 15 days
  • Platinum Boarder
we will miss your presence most undescribably!  :'( enjoy your trip!  ;D

Re: Tov veyoshor Hashem al kein yoreh chata'im baderech! 18 Oct 2010 04:26 #80662

• Dov
  • Administrator
Yosef Hatzadik wrote on 14 Oct 2010 23:05:

Planning to be away for about two weeks.

Please don't accuse me of forsaking my friends here at GYE!

Will, iy"h, be davening for all of all y'all.
You will be missed!! Have a great time and hatzlocha with everything - you can always call on us if you want to....can't you?
"Off the 18-wheeler and fine on this tricycle!", "I do not particularly care exactly which "lav" suicide is. I'm not interested in it for other reasons...and you are probably the same."

Re: Tov veyoshor Hashem al kein yoreh chata'im baderech! 21 Oct 2010 21:55 #80926

• an honest mouse
  • Platinum Boarder
mazal tov on hitting 90 today! and your 1st time in eretz yisroel too... how beautiful ! we're thinking of u and missing u....

Re: Tov veyoshor Hashem al kein yoreh chata'im baderech! 01 Nov 2010 15:48 #82255

• ZemirosShabbos
  • Platinum Boarder
  • pass the compote
Welcome back!
~Inna beshem ZS

Give, Forgive
~Cordnoy

The reason I'm acting as if I'm pregnant, is because I'm expecting. I should be accepting.
~TZ

Re: Tov veyoshor Hashem al kein yoreh chata'im baderech! 03 Nov 2010 16:20 #82700

• Yosef Hatzadik
  • Platinum Boarder
  • A GYE'er since 2010
Was informed by Boss that as of next week our hours are being cut to only two days a week. Since I don't have internet access at home, I won't be on around on the forum very often.

(Here is a shout out for all my friends to please intercede on my behalf to The One Who Is In Charge Of All Parnasa and ask Him to please send me a new job QUICKLY!!!    Thanks in advance for all your tefilos!  )

Re: Tov veyoshor Hashem al kein yoreh chata'im baderech! 03 Nov 2010 16:24 #82701

• ZemirosShabbos
  • Platinum Boarder
  • pass the compote
ouch.
ouch for you and ouch for us.
that is tough. with Hashem's help you will find a better job bekarov.
will be davening for you.
~Inna beshem ZS

Give, Forgive
~Cordnoy

~TZ

Re: Tov veyoshor Hashem al kein yoreh chata'im baderech! 03 Nov 2010 17:32 #82711

• frumfiend
I have no words.

Re: Tov veyoshor Hashem al kein yoreh chata'im baderech! 03 Nov 2010 22:37 #82800

• an honest mouse
  • Platinum Boarder
oy! that is sad, but we must believe that everything is ordained from on High. We must believe that it is the best for us somehow, even if we dont understand. I will for sure miss you on the 2 days, but you'll be around on the other two right ?

May you be zoiche to find a more permanent job bekorav, one which allows you to earn what you need to support your family but still allows you to grow in torah and ruchniyus and recovery!

You can call whenever u need (ill call back if i cant pick up)

much love,

ahm
Time to create page: 0.53 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes