Welcome, Guest

Tov veyoshor Hashem al kein yoreh chata'im baderech!
(0 viewing) 
Welcome to our forum! Introduce yourself here (anonymously, of course) and get a warm welcome from the rest of the community!

TOPIC: Tov veyoshor Hashem al kein yoreh chata'im baderech! 72366 Views

Re: Tov veyoshor Hashem al kein yoreh chata'im baderech! 07 Jun 2010 22:20 #69352

• an honest mouse
  • Current streak: 15 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Yosef Hatzadik wrote on 07 Jun 2010 17:16:

Yetzer Horah & Yosef Hatzadik share initials.

They got together again on Friday for (hopefully) THE LAST TIME - EVER!

it also stands for Yesterday is History, so move forward without looking back - onwards and upwards!
Last Edit: by .

Re: Tov veyoshor Hashem al kein yoreh chata'im baderech! 16 Jun 2010 21:23 #71059

• an honest mouse
  • Platinum Boarder
Is everything alright with yosef hatzadik? We haven't heard from you in a while and are worrying about you - the bais hamedrash is too quiet without you - (we can hear the squeak of the mouse who runs in from time to time  ) please continue posting - we miss your chizuk !!

Re: Tov veyoshor Hashem al kein yoreh chata'im baderech! 16 Jun 2010 22:39 #71068

• elya k
  • Gold Boarder
no, he needs some Chizuk.
Elya K was the first  GYE hotline moderator for couples struggling with Shmiras Eiynaim issues in their marriage.  Elya is the author of 6 books, among them Navigating the Phases of Sex Addiction Recovery, Help Her Heal with Carol Sheets,  Ambushed by Betrayal: The Survival Guide for Betrayed Partners on their Heroes’ Journey to Healthy Intimacy with Michele Saffier. 

FREE EBOOK ON THE GYE SITE AT: Mask In the Mirror (guardyoureyes.com)

Elya K. has been coaching people worldwide for over 10 years for Shmiras Eiyanim issues. 
For a free 15 minute consultation call 901-248-6001.

Re: Tov veyoshor Hashem al kein yoreh chata'im baderech! 17 Jun 2010 19:38 #71200

• an honest mouse
  • Platinum Boarder
what can I do? I want to help my favorite reb yosef...

Re: Tov veyoshor Hashem al kein yoreh chata'im baderech! 26 Jul 2010 20:20 #75392

• Yosef Hatzadik
  • Platinum Boarder
  • A GYE'er since 2010
You can ask Hashem to help him. After all, only Hashem can really, truly help.

Simple people say "Hashem will help". Our Rabbis teach us, "Hashem will not help - He will do!"

Re: Tov veyoshor Hashem al kein yoreh chata'im baderech! 26 Jul 2010 20:51 #75396

• an honest mouse
  • Platinum Boarder
thanks for coming back, we've missed you! 

Re: Tov veyoshor Hashem al kein yoreh chata'im baderech! 26 Jul 2010 21:04 #75398

• Yosef Hatzadik
  • Platinum Boarder
  • A GYE'er since 2010
an honest mouse wrote on 26 Jul 2010 20:51:

we've missed you! 

It seems that you were the only one that missed me.  :'(

Re: Tov veyoshor Hashem al kein yoreh chata'im baderech! 26 Jul 2010 21:22 #75400

• Yosef Hatzadik
  • Platinum Boarder
  • A GYE'er since 2010
Yosef Hatzadik
Married

I am Yosef hatzadik
I am Married - Thank God!
I am a GYE Member
I wrote 503 posts

I am not a Hero - yet.....

Re: Tov veyoshor Hashem al kein yoreh chata'im baderech! 27 Jul 2010 18:17 #75490

• silentbattle
  • Current streak: 1628 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Hey - sorry I haven't been around much...

What defines a hero? To me, it's someone who stands up against incredible odds, knowing he could be knocked down, knowing he could lose, knowing there's no guaranteed happy ending. And still, he faces his demons, he moves forward, he grows.

Sounds to me like you fit that bill.

The yetzer hora will always be a part of your life. The question is, when you meet him, do you just walk right by, or do you stop to shmooz, and invite him home?

Re: Tov veyoshor Hashem al kein yoreh chata'im baderech! 27 Jul 2010 19:12 #75499

• Yosef Hatzadik
  • Platinum Boarder
  • A GYE'er since 2010
silentbattle wrote on 27 Jul 2010 18:17:
Hey - sorry I haven't been around much...

As much as you can be around here, we will be happy thrilled to have you!

silentbattle wrote on 27 Jul 2010 18:17:

The yetzer hora will always be a part of your life. The question is, when you meet him, do you just walk right by, or do you stop to shmooz, and invite him home?

Invite him home? No way!    >
Just walk away? Not there yet.  :-\
Stop to shmooze? He does seem to make interesting conversations...... 

Re: Tov veyoshor Hashem al kein yoreh chata'im baderech! 27 Jul 2010 19:54 #75505

• silentbattle
  • Platinum Boarder
I disagree - you are there already. Maybe you don't do it all the time yet, but you certainly have the capability to do it.

yes, he does tend to seem interesting, and it's only later that we realize that he has nothing to say. But it's easier to get caught up if you think you're never going to meet him again. If you know you're going to meet him, you can plan for what to do to make sure that you just keep walking...

And notice, I didn't say walk away - I said just walk on by. Just keep living your life, doing your thing - not his.

Re: Tov veyoshor Hashem al kein yoreh chata'im baderech! 27 Jul 2010 19:59 #75507

• Yosef Hatzadik
  • Platinum Boarder
  • A GYE'er since 2010
silentbattle wrote on 27 Jul 2010 19:54:

And notice, I didn't say walk away - I said just walk on by. Just keep living your life, doing your thing - not his.

Hey! This is the best line I heard today!    It takes such a major point and puts it into simple words!  :D

Guard: Here is a great line for you to include in your next Chizuk Email!  ;D

Re: Tov veyoshor Hashem al kein yoreh chata'im baderech! 27 Jul 2010 20:14 #75509

• silentbattle
  • Platinum Boarder
:D Thanks - but foget about the chizuk email. I'll be happy if you make it a part of your life.

Re: Tov veyoshor Hashem al kein yoreh chata'im baderech! 27 Jul 2010 20:34 #75512

• Yosef Hatzadik
  • Platinum Boarder
  • A GYE'er since 2010
I would also be happy if I would make it part of my life!  ;D

I am also not selfish & want to share this gevaldige vort with ALL of my GYE chaveirim! 

Re: Tov veyoshor Hashem al kein yoreh chata'im baderech! 27 Jul 2010 22:18 #75533

• an honest mouse
  • Platinum Boarder
silentbattle wrote on 27 Jul 2010 19:54:

I agree - that is extremely insightful - thanks so much sb! and thanks yh for bringing it about!
Time to create page: 0.57 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes