Welcome, Guest

2 days in and Thank G-d and Thank you all!
(0 viewing) 
Welcome to our forum! Introduce yourself here (anonymously, of course) and get a warm welcome from the rest of the community!
  • Page:

TOPIC: 2 days in and Thank G-d and Thank you all! 87 Views

2 days in and Thank G-d and Thank you all! 31 Jan 2024 04:31 #407982

• frank lee
  • Fresh Boarder
I posted a few days ago for the 1st time about my shame of falling as a mashgiach and a role model for many bochurim, and the feeling of lying to my wife, letting down my children, my yeshiva etc. 
B"H just posting and reading the posts and seeing how normal this struggle is, and getting inspired from all the warriors here was huge.
Even more helpful were those who messaged me, and somone who called me today and we discussed.
I felt a massive burden come off of me, and the shame was much lessened.
After having one of the worst fights ever with my wife yesterday (triggered by my withdrawal, shame, depression) B"H today I was able to speak things through (not about this battle, she doesnt know about it), and B"H I feel I am back in the land of the living. 
The battle is long, never ending, and I need Hashem's help every day, but I am so greatful for all of your support, just by being in this amazing community, and I feel I have the team with me. Chazak Ve'amatz!

Re: 2 days in and Thank G-d and Thank you all! 31 Jan 2024 20:14 #408022

• frank.lee
  • Current streak: 366 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Welcome Frank Lee - nice name, albeit quite common ()

You can keep to one thread and reply to your thread there, to keep us updated, to keep a place to write, and to keep things organized.

How are you falling? Do you have unfiltered internet?

Hatzlacha!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.31 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes