Read once, then minimize to save screen space.

Forum Overview

Post on the forum to get support, tell your story and reach out for help when feeling weak!

You will never be alone in this struggle again.

The GYE forum is anonymous platform of group support, and a life-line of chizuk for hundreds of people in exactly your situation. 

To use the forum you need to first become a member of the site, sign up here.

After signing up to the site, go to the forum, enter one of our boards and press "New Topic" to begin posting! 

Welcome, Guest

Wake Sleepy up!
(0 viewing) 
Welcome to our forum! Introduce yourself here (anonymously, of course) and get a warm welcome from the rest of the community!

TOPIC: Wake Sleepy up! 19103 Views

Re: Wake Sleepy up! 16 Sep 2020 05:57 #355159

• sleepy
  • Current streak: 1181 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Meyer M. wrote on 16 Sep 2020 04:17:

sleepy wrote on 04 Jun 2020 11:22:
interesting how the Pasuk which says" Teach us to count our days" is in Perek 90 ! the 90 days challenge !
hmmm

well that's cute...sleepy can count till 90 

actually i cant, but gye was kind enough to provide me with a service with two circles with letters underneath when you click on one of them a number goes up, when i learn how to read ill know what i clicked...
For an explanation on my choice of username and avatar see my first post 

Re: Wake Sleepy up! 07 Jan 2021 17:18 #360772

• sleepy
  • Platinum Boarder
hi everyone , sleepy here, i think its time to wake this thread up, ( and myself up, i usualy hibernate when its around 20 below zero)who could sleep with all that rioting going on next door?
just want to know something,there is a jewish  website with the roshei teivos YAW"N (actualy 3 out 4 are the roshie teivos ,i didnt want people to know who im talking about so much) who i think cater to the yeshivish crowd which i think has issues with tznius,goyisha news videos, roundtable forums  with men and women conversing with each other,(i wont mention the,in my opinion, lack of kavod  haTorah in some posts ),i dont think its a place where gye  sex addicts or nonaddicts should go.
am i the only one who feels that?(meaning am i crazy?)
anyway,:YAWN: ,i think it quieted down out there ,gonna get me some shuteye,till next time...
Last Edit: 07 Jan 2021 17:20 by sleepy.

Re: Wake Sleepy up! 07 Jan 2021 17:25 #360773

• sleepy
  • Platinum Boarder
sleepy wrote:

"who i think cater to the yeshivish crowd which i think has issues with tznius,goyisha news videos, roundtable forums  with men and women conversing with each other,
"

sleepy added:
To clarify: i mean the website" which i think has issues with tznius,etc..", not that "the yeshivishe crowd which i think  has issues with tznius etc..."
Last Edit: 07 Jan 2021 17:33 by sleepy.

Re: Wake Sleepy up! 07 Jan 2021 17:29 #360774

• sleepy
  • Platinum Boarder
sleepy wrote:
anyway,:YAWN: ,i think it quieted down out there ,gonna get me some shuteye,till next time...

its a good way to guard your eyes btw...

Re: Wake Sleepy up! 08 Jan 2021 07:26 #360863

• sleepy
  • Platinum Boarder
sleepy wrote on 07 Jan 2021 17:18:
hi everyone , sleepy here, i think its time to wake this thread up, ( and myself up, i usualy hibernate when its around 20 below zero)who could sleep with all that rioting going on next door?
just want to know something,there is a jewish  website with the roshei teivos YAW"N (actualy 3 out 4 are the roshie teivos ,i didnt want people to know who im talking about so much) who i think cater to the yeshivish crowd which i think has issues with tznius,goyisha news videos, roundtable forums  with men and women conversing with each other,(i wont mention the,in my opinion, lack of kavod  haTorah in some posts ),i dont think its a place where gye  sex addicts or nonaddicts should go.

from lack of comments , it looks like nobody gets which website im referring to, ill drop another hint(and a letter) it has the same gematria as YWN.

Re: Wake Sleepy up! 08 Jan 2021 16:01 #360890

• sleepy
  • Platinum Boarder
sleepy wrote on 08 Jan 2021 07:26:

from lack of comments , it looks like nobody gets which website im referring to, ill drop another hint(and a letter) it has the same gematria as YWN.

ok,ok, its yeshiva world news,i thought my hints were enough .

Re: Wake Sleepy up! 08 Jan 2021 16:52 #360896

• YeshivaGuy
  • Current streak: 140 days
  • Platinum Boarder
sleepy wrote on 08 Jan 2021 16:01:

Maskim, I feel the same way.
Though Baruch HaShem I haven’t used the site or any news site so much at all in the last few months and hope to continue.
But  ya, I recall them bringing clips from goyish news channels with women REALLY not dressed so tznius

Re: Wake Sleepy up! 08 Jan 2021 21:09 #360918

• sleepy
  • Platinum Boarder
YeshivaGuy wrote on 08 Jan 2021 16:52:

sleepy wrote on 08 Jan 2021 16:01:

Maskim, I feel the same way.
Though Baruch HaShem I haven’t used the site or any news site so much at all in the last few months and hope to continue.
But  ya, I recall them bringing clips from goyish news channels with women REALLY not dressed so tznius

thank you for your validation, i really had the feeling that i was the only one.so what to do about it?give them a call ,write them a letter.its upsetting that the yeshivishe olam gets taken in by the name. thanks for all your posts ,very well written ,and mazal tov on your 90 day count,keep it up !

Re: Wake Sleepy up! 11 Jan 2021 17:02 #361059

• sleepy
  • Platinum Boarder
 "sleepy" wrote on 10 Jan 2021 18:27:
Is Reb Yechida Okay?

Re: Wake Sleepy up! 11 Jan 2021 17:13 #361062

• lionking
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Platinum Boarder
The forum shows his last visit date is Jan. 8. Hopefully he is doing fine.
My email address is: growinghigher613@gmail.com
Time to create page: 0.54 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes