Welcome, Guest

Guard the Mind (R' Avigdor Miller this week)
(0 viewing) 
A Board for Yidden who are not as addicted, and for whom Torah/Chizuk/Chassidus can still help them stop.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Guard the Mind (R' Avigdor Miller this week) 179 Views

Guard the Mind (R' Avigdor Miller this week) 09 Mar 2022 18:52 #378355

• davidt
  • Platinum Boarder
This week's "Toras Avigdor" The Precious Mind from Reb Avigdor Miller z"l is an amazing masterpiece.  

excerpt: 
And that’s the great lesson of why the head was carried up to the mizbeach before all the other parts of the korban olah. It was brought up on the mizbeach first because that’s the most important thing in our lives, our minds. And that’s why the first of all the weekday brachos is Atah Chonein, because that’s number one! To thank Hakodosh Boruch Hu for the great gift of sanity. And to remember always that it’s this gift that is our most precious possession in this world – and that’s why we’ll develop it and guard it more than anything else.
Attachments:
  • Attachment This attachment is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
  • Attachment This attachment is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?"
feel free to reach out @  ahavayirah@gmail.com
Last Edit: 09 Mar 2022 19:31 by davidt.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.30 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes