Welcome, Guest

WHO AM I? – A PERSONAL MESSAGE TO EVERY MEMBER AND GUEST, ESPECIALLY YOU!
(0 viewing) 
A Board for Yidden who are not as addicted, and for whom Torah/Chizuk/Chassidus can still help them stop.
  • Page:

TOPIC: WHO AM I? – A PERSONAL MESSAGE TO EVERY MEMBER AND GUEST, ESPECIALLY YOU! 7394 Views

Re: WHO AM I? – A PERSONAL MESSAGE TO EVERY MEMBER AND GUEST, ESPECIALLY YOU! 27 Dec 2009 16:00 #38498

• the.guard
  • Current streak: 697 days
me too  :-[
Webmaster of www.guardyoureyes.org - Maintaining Moral Purity in Today's World. We’re here on a quest ; it’s really all a test. Just do your best and G-d will do the rest.
Last Edit: by gedolye.

Re: WHO AM I? – A PERSONAL MESSAGE TO EVERY MEMBER AND GUEST, ESPECIALLY YOU! 27 Dec 2009 19:12 #38564

• battleworn
Kollel Guy wrote on 27 Dec 2009 15:10:

I think I might start learning R' Tzadok a little more seriously. Till now (for me) it was one of those seforim which I'd use to look something up, or hear a quote from, but not a sefer tolearn on a constant basis.
I think you just changed that.

Shkoyach! Tizku L'Mitzvos

Wow is that freaky! I just posted something from R' Tzodok on your thread and I was debating about mentioning what a great idea I think it would be, if you would learn Tzidkas Hatzadik. At the end I left it out but I do think it would be a lifesaver!!!
Last Edit: by shhlomoooo.

Re: WHO AM I? – A PERSONAL MESSAGE TO EVERY MEMBER AND GUEST, ESPECIALLY YOU! 27 Dec 2009 19:16 #38565

• battleworn
Thank you 7up and R' Guard! I love everyone here more than you can imagine and I can't leave you all. I hope to be back in full swing very soon, but I don't know yet when that will be.
Last Edit: by issac12.

Re: WHO AM I? – A PERSONAL MESSAGE TO EVERY MEMBER AND GUEST, ESPECIALLY YOU! 27 Dec 2009 19:30 #38571

• 7yipol
  • Current streak: 3 days
  • Platinum Boarder
  • YES HE CAN!
I really miss your unique style of chizuk Battle-On.
And the BM has been really lonely without you and R' Yaakov.
Please come back soon, for everyones sake.
This place needs everyone's helping hand;
especially at this critical juncture as things seem to be taking off suddenly.
Hashem is addicted to you! Feel His hugs!"Sheva yipol tzaddik VKUM"
Last Edit: by davetheman333.

Re: WHO AM I? – A PERSONAL MESSAGE TO EVERY MEMBER AND GUEST, ESPECIALLY YOU! 27 Dec 2009 20:26 #38612

• the.guard
  • Current streak: 697 days
Battleworn, I'm so happy you're be back, because your chizuk is so powerfully inspiring and important to at least 50% of the people on this forum (who's addiction is not very serious)... And for the other 50%, we have Dov to lead the way... So we need both of you here. I feel that one without the other is a big Chisaron.

It's funny, just today while writing the Chizuk e-mail, I achieved some clarity in the long-time disagreements that we used to have about your approach vs. Dov's. Check out what I wrote over here.

I hope it doesn't scare you away...  
Webmaster of www.guardyoureyes.org - Maintaining Moral Purity in Today's World. We’re here on a quest ; it’s really all a test. Just do your best and G-d will do the rest.
Last Edit: by gdg770.

Re: WHO AM I? – A PERSONAL MESSAGE TO EVERY MEMBER AND GUEST, ESPECIALLY YOU! 27 Dec 2009 20:29 #38615

• imtrying25
  • Current streak: 16 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Battleworn, your gonna have alot to catch me up on. I have no idea what this machlokes between you and dov is. Cant wait to add my 2 cents. Wait one second. let me check my pocket to see if i have even 2 cents.........................
Last Edit: by seagull.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.36 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes