Welcome, Guest

רבונו של עולם באלו חטאתי באלו תמחול לי
(0 viewing) 
Im Paga be’cha menuval zeh, mushchei'hu le- BEIS HAMEDRASH! This board is for divrei Torah relating to our struggle with the Yetzer Hara, from the entire spectrum of Tanach, Chazal, Mussar and Chassidus. On this board there will be no posts about personal struggles and no debates. Only TORAH CHIZUK.
  • Page:

TOPIC: רבונו של עולם באלו חטאתי באלו תמחול לי 366 Views

רבונו של עולם באלו חטאתי באלו תמחול לי 20 Jun 2022 18:58 #382177

• Current streak: 366 days
  • Fresh Boarder

Credit; ואטהר ואתקדש  GYE Yiddish.

After reciting the Haftarah of this week P 'Shelach with the story of the two spies פינחס וכלב that יהושע sent, and as they stood in the house of רחב.

I took out for interest an ספר יהושע and looked a little into the verses of the Haftarah with The commentators, there are three Rashi's who caught my eye, and shook me dryly. And this is:

Joshua II verse 11 says Rashi :

אמרו אין לך כל שר ונגיד שלא בא אל רחב הזונה, ובת עשר שנים היתה כשיצאו ישראל ממצרים, וזנתה כל ארבעים שנה

Later in verse 15, where it is stated that רחב let the two spies down with a ribbon through a window, Rashi Says: באותו חבל וחלון היו הנואפים עולין אלי'. אמרה, רבונו של עולם באלו חטאתי באלו תמחול לי..

In the next verse where she tells פינחס וכלב the two spies that they should hide for three days until those who seek them will return, Rashi says from where did she know that they will return exactly after three days? Rashi ... Hear words: She saw in רוח הקדש that they would return at the end of three days...

This is where my brain stopped.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat???

After forty years of active addiction???

And wait a minute ...

At that night she was still very active in the addictions, so much so that she was a danger to the two righteous people who joined her. As Rashi brings יהושע 6 verse 23 that the verse calls them angels because they were careful not to fall for her and the late Rishonim: . From here we see that even on that night alone, she still had to be guarded by an angelic hero.

And in the next day - suddenly she has the רוח הקדש.......... Are you aware of what is happening here ...?

She sees with the רוח הקדש what is going on, so not me not you, with such simplicity ...

She gives life's critical advice and guidance, for the two holy and pure פינחס וכלב based on her רוח הקדש, what is going on here,?????????

Yes dear Jews! Here comes the middle Rashi that I brought.

She said, Lord of the world in which I have sinned in which you will forgive me.

See how far reaches a true movement of repentance, a true cry of a broken heart.

Heavenly Father: I have sinned ... I have repented, I have repented,

With the vessels that I have incensed you I now repent, I give you the window and ribbon with which I have sinned against you, to save your spies for the good of your holy people.

Yes! באלו חטאתי באלו תמחול לי  In which I have sinned and in which you will forgive me.

Dear Jews. Dear Jews, let us shout to God in heaven:

רבונו של עולם באלו חטאתי באלו תמחול לי:

I have sinned with the unclean internet.

And with the same internet, but "Holy site - guard your eyes " I ask Heavenly Father forgive me.

The window (monitor) with the ribbon (mouse) with which I teased you, Dad, because of my bitter addiction,

I give this to you now, if you will forgive me, and with this I will repent.

And let us go out and learn a light and material thing from רחב, which she had never before been even a Jew, but she cried with a broken heart to the Hashem, if I had sinned, holy Creator I had always sinned against me, I confess, I have confessed I have sinned and I repent, I beg your pardon, forgive me for my bitter sins.

And take a look at what has become of her, no more and no less a בעלת רוח הקודש, and if that is not enough, it is well known that she was converted and she was married to - no one else - Like the rabbi of the Jews הושע בן נון himself.

If so what happens to us dear holy Jews. After all, we are sons Hashem, the beloved Father in heaven stands with outstretched arms. For whom?? For us, he waits for our repentance he longs to hear a true groan from the depths of our heart.

Who knows what level we can reach ... רוח הקודש is little said.

Gentlemen’s, we have a bright future ahead of us.

And we will win and rest and see. Amen.

Re: רבונו של עולם באלו חטאתי באלו תמחול לי 21 Jun 2022 14:02 #382213

• sapy
  • Platinum Boarder
Beautiful, Thanks so much for sharing!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.47 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes