Welcome, Guest

with this atitude, u wo'nt have a strugle in the 1st place!! (for me, at least;)
(0 viewing) 
Im Paga be’cha menuval zeh, mushchei'hu le- BEIS HAMEDRASH! This board is for divrei Torah relating to our struggle with the Yetzer Hara, from the entire spectrum of Tanach, Chazal, Mussar and Chassidus. On this board there will be no posts about personal struggles and no debates. Only TORAH CHIZUK.
  • Page:

TOPIC: with this atitude, u wo'nt have a strugle in the 1st place!! (for me, at least;) 1679 Views

with this atitude, u wo'nt have a strugle in the 1st place!! (for me, at least;) 20 Mar 2012 12:47 #134977

• mendel 770
  • Current streak: 4 days
  • Junior Boarder
always be bouncing that your the eibeshters little son, and at any given moment you can do what he wants you to, thereby eternaly connecting yourself with your ever loving and most gracios father who gives you such a great life and an opportunity to immencely enjoy yourself thru learning his eternal, everlasting and most relevant infinate wisdom, i.e. our toras chayim, which means a hora'ah bachayim - a teacher and guide for which ever situation we might ever find ourselves inside of...
(based on tanya ch. 33 - which btw, is a very good piece to learn in connection with issues in avodas hashem in general, especialy in this one, - and inspired by the teachings of the lubavitcher rebbe z.tz.l)
tell me what you think about this!!
Last Edit: 20 Mar 2012 12:50 by .
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.30 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes