Read once, then minimize to save screen space.

Forum Overview

Post on the forum to get support, tell your story and reach out for help when feeling weak!

You will never be alone in this struggle again.

The GYE forum is anonymous platform of group support, and a life-line of chizuk for hundreds of people in exactly your situation. 

To use the forum you need to first become a member of the site, sign up here.

After signing up to the site, go to the forum, enter one of our boards and press "New Topic" to begin posting! 

Welcome, Guest
This board is for the webmaster of GUE to make important announcements.

Feel free to comment UNDER the announcements, but new threads are not possible in this board.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Milchigs 1173 Views

Milchigs 13 Jul 2018 11:37 #333357

• cordnoy
  • Current streak: 6 days
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I'm sailin', for I've got to be free
Just a reminder:

1. We try to remove triggerin' stuff.
2. Please, as best as possible, do not disclose personal stuff. 
3. Those with ssa tendencies should be extra careful.
4. It is always best to offer advice by sayin' what worked or didn't work for you.
5. Remember that this is a public forum (sort of like a bar). Posts can be wacky (would you heed the advice of every drunk cradlin' his scotch?).
6. There is no ownership of a thread.
7. Treat others with respect. Try not to get personal.
8. Moderators are human as well; some even sub-human.
9. Try welcomin' newcomers.
10. L'chayim!
My email: thenewme613@hotmail.com
My threads:
GYE Handbook | Gibbor's Insights | GYE FAQ - Thanks Skep and DMS123456789 White Book | Big Book (Alcoholics Anonymous)

If one gives up at the first sign of a struggle, he is really not ready to be successful."
"Tryin' and doin' are two different thin's - tryin' is hopin'; doin' is succeedin'.
"The right thin' to do and the hard thin' to do are usually the same."

Disclaimer: I am not a cheerleader; B"H, there are many on the site. I am here to change myself, and with God's help, by some mistake, I might even help change others.

MY POSTS ARE NOT WRITTEN AS A MODERATOR UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Milchigs 13 Jul 2018 11:59 #333360

• cordnoy
  • Current streak: 6 days
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I'm sailin', for I've got to be free
cordnoy wrote on 13 Jul 2018 11:37:
Just a reminder:

1. We try to remove triggerin' stuff.
2. Please, as best as possible, do not disclose personal stuff. 
3. Those with ssa tendencies should be extra careful.
4. It is always best to offer advice by sayin' what worked or didn't work for you.
5. Remember that this is a public forum (sort of like a bar). Posts can be wacky (would you heed the advice of every drunk cradlin' his scotch?).
6. There is no ownership of a thread.
7. Treat others with respect. Try not to get personal.
8. Moderators are human as well; some even sub-human.
9. Try welcomin' newcomers.
10. L'chayim!

Re #8: we are less than human. We make more mistakes than others. We are judgemental and it's difficult for us to admit our mistakes and especially tough to apologize.
My email: thenewme613@hotmail.com
My threads:
GYE Handbook | Gibbor's Insights | GYE FAQ - Thanks Skep and DMS123456789 White Book | Big Book (Alcoholics Anonymous)

If one gives up at the first sign of a struggle, he is really not ready to be successful."
"Tryin' and doin' are two different thin's - tryin' is hopin'; doin' is succeedin'.
"The right thin' to do and the hard thin' to do are usually the same."

Disclaimer: I am not a cheerleader; B"H, there are many on the site. I am here to change myself, and with God's help, by some mistake, I might even help change others.

MY POSTS ARE NOT WRITTEN AS A MODERATOR UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED.
The topic has been locked.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.35 seconds