Read once, then minimize to save screen space.

Forum Overview

Post on the forum to get support, tell your story and reach out for help when feeling weak!

You will never be alone in this struggle again.

The GYE forum is anonymous platform of group support, and a life-line of chizuk for hundreds of people in exactly your situation. 

To use the forum you need to first become a member of the site, sign up here.

After signing up to the site, go to the forum, enter one of our boards and press "New Topic" to begin posting! 

Welcome, Guest

Home of Gibbor120
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!

TOPIC: Home of Gibbor120 87666 Views

Re: Home of Gibbor120 11 Jun 2019 23:21 #341699

• the.guard
  • Current streak: 256 days
  • NOW ONLINE
Amazing. Mazal Tov!

I just happened to see in the Zohar today about "eizehu GIBOR, hakovesh es yitzro" - that the Yetzer Hara is like an animal... To those who struggle, he is like a snake or lion who tries to kill us, but the Tzadikim ride the Yetzer Hara like a donkey and don't have any major struggles with it, they simply ride it and it does their bidding.

May you be zoche to always be a GIBOR riding the donkey!
Webmaster of www.guardyoureyes.org - Maintaining Moral Purity in Today's World. We’re here on a quest ; it’s really all a test. Just do your best and G-d will do the rest.

Re: Home of Gibbor120 21 Jun 2019 14:04 #341868

• gibbor120
  • Platinum Boarder
  • NEVER EVER GIVE UP!
I haven't even found the donkey yet, much less riding it.  But, having less fights with lions and snakes, so that is a good thing .

Thanks for your post.  It is quite a thrill to have the guard come b'kvodo u'veatzmo to my "home".
Time to create page: 0.40 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes