Read once, then minimize to save screen space.

Forum Overview

Post on the forum to get support, tell your story and reach out for help when feeling weak!

You will never be alone in this struggle again.

The GYE forum is anonymous platform of group support, and a life-line of chizuk for hundreds of people in exactly your situation. 

To use the forum you need to first become a member of the site, sign up here.

After signing up to the site, go to the forum, enter one of our boards and press "New Topic" to begin posting! 

Welcome, Guest

The Story Teller (Old)
(0 viewing) 
Getting out of Isolation and connecting with others is an important part of recovery. This board is for non-addiction related threads, where members exchange jokes, have fun - and drink Lechayim Together!

TOPIC: The Story Teller (Old) 5779 Views

Re: The Story Teller (Old) 02 Mar 2021 20:55 #364576

• Lizhensk
  • Platinum Boarder
  • You never heard of Rebbes making sholom?
After all that back and forth I was hoping for a double episode, since we already saw the last one.
Oh well...
Life is Like a Bicycle: If its easy, you're going downhill
Hashem, If I can't have what I want, then please teach me to want what I have -Unknown (and if u know who it was please inform me)
(1+2)x4=3
There is NOTHING wrong with feeling pain -My Sponsor
I will not act out today, I will tomorrow. Maybe when I get to tomorrow, it will again be 'today'

Re: The Story Teller (Old) 02 Mar 2021 22:33 #364587

• Lou
  • Current streak: 1 day
  • Gold Boarder
R Grant,
Please clarify is the new thread verbatim of what was said in the old one or do we have to read through the whole thing again to catch on to a new plot?
Thanks

Re: The Story Teller (Old) 02 Mar 2021 23:43 #364591

• Grant400
  • Current streak: 13 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Lou wrote on 02 Mar 2021 22:33:
R Grant,
Please clarify is the new thread verbatim of what was said in the old one or do we have to read through the whole thing again to catch on to a new plot?
Thanks

Same
I can be reached at: Grant.400@yahoo.com
Time to create page: 0.31 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes