Read once, then minimize to save screen space.

Forum Overview

Post on the forum to get support, tell your story and reach out for help when feeling weak!

You will never be alone in this struggle again.

The GYE forum is anonymous platform of group support, and a life-line of chizuk for hundreds of people in exactly your situation. 

To use the forum you need to first become a member of the site, sign up here.

After signing up to the site, go to the forum, enter one of our boards and press "New Topic" to begin posting! 

Welcome, Guest

Wake Sleepy up!
(0 viewing) 
Welcome to our forum! Introduce yourself here (anonymously, of course) and get a warm welcome from the rest of the community!

TOPIC: Wake Sleepy up! 15280 Views

Re: Wake Sleepy up! 29 Nov 2019 00:19 #345606

• Markz
  • Current streak: 89 days
  • Platinum Boarder
I actually don’t know if he meant anything specific. That wasn’t his point
My Story---------Dov Quotes

FREE LUST TRUCK TOWING
Click HERE to checkout;
100 Day Success Stories: cordnoy, Dov, Gevura and more...
• Awesome Threads Saved for You
• Cast Your Vote

GYE Plenty Solutions
➣ The Mark of Torah - Lust Chizuk

➣ Nice Trucking Story

Re: Wake Sleepy up! 29 Nov 2019 00:36 #345607

• sleepy
  • Current streak: 861 days
  • Banned
what was his point?
Trouble shared what any of us brothers would have said, it’s the simple truth
whats that mean ?sorry so dense.
For an explanation on my choice of username and avatar see my first post
Feel free to email me at
wakesleepyup@mail.com

Re: Wake Sleepy up! 16 Dec 2019 18:38 #346003

• sleepy
  • Banned
great news for all of us, there is a great phone hotline for shimiras eynayim , lots of chizuk in this battle from big  Talmidei Chachamim , hope you all enjoy
718-450-9990
Feel free to email me at
wakesleepyup@mail.com

Re: Wake Sleepy up! 17 Dec 2019 03:35 #346014

• Hashem Help Me
  • Current streak: 1168 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Thank you. Mitzva l'farsem!
Feel free to contact me at michelgelner@gmail.com

My threads: Lessons Learned: guardyoureyes.com/forum/20-Important-Threads/335248-Lessons-Learned

My Story and G-d Bless GYE: guardyoureyes.com/forum/17-Balei-Battims-Forum/303036-My-story-and-G-d-bless-GYE

Re: Wake Sleepy up! 20 Dec 2019 06:07 #346091

• sleepy
  • Banned
i think people dont say thank you because it means i owe you one and nobody likes to owe  anyone ,what do you think?
Feel free to email me at
wakesleepyup@mail.com

Re: Wake Sleepy up! 20 Dec 2019 18:18 #346117

• higher
  • Current streak: 37 days
  • Gold Boarder
i think ppl may not think so much and they just scan a post and yaalah, chabibi.

Re: Wake Sleepy up! 20 Dec 2019 18:31 #346118

• Trouble
  • Platinum Boarder
higher wrote on 20 Dec 2019 18:18:
i think ppl may not think so much and they just scan a post and yaalah, chabibi.

I think people thank when they like and appreciate; they don't when they don't. Some move on either way. There have been over 25 thank yous today BH.
I'm all about that (substantial) bass, no trouble ....

Re: Wake Sleepy up! 22 Dec 2019 01:25 #346128

• i-man
  • Current streak: 7 days
  • Platinum Boarder
There is a practical reason people might not thank,  (aside from trouble's point) on the app if you go to the recent post page  and click thank you there,  it takes you to that thread which is a pain in the neck...

Re: Wake Sleepy up! 22 Dec 2019 01:52 #346129

• cordnoy
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I'm sailin', for I've got to be free
i-man wrote on 22 Dec 2019 01:25:
There is a practical reason people might not thank,  (aside from trouble's point) on the app if you go to the recent post page  and click thank you there,  it takes you to that thread which is a pain in the neck...

I don't know about the app, but on mobile, you can hard click on the thank you (like I just did to your post) and still remain on the same page you were before. Another page opens but it doesn't disturb your browsin'.
My email: thenewme613@hotmail.com
My threads:
GYE Handbook | Gibbor's Insights | GYE FAQ - Thanks Skep and DMS123456789 White Book | Big Book (Alcoholics Anonymous)

If one gives up at the first sign of a struggle, he is really not ready to be successful."
"Tryin' and doin' are two different thin's - tryin' is hopin'; doin' is succeedin'.
"The right thin' to do and the hard thin' to do are usually the same."

Disclaimer: I am not a cheerleader; B"H, there are many on the site. I am here to change myself, and with God's help, by some mistake, I might even help change others.

MY POSTS ARE NOT WRITTEN AS A MODERATOR UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED.

Re: Wake Sleepy up! 26 Dec 2019 06:41 #346238

• sleepy
  • Banned
i-man wrote on 22 Dec 2019 01:25:
There is a practical reason people might not thank,  ...on the app if you go to the recent post page  and click thank you there,  it takes you to that thread which is a pain in the neck...

i know what you mean ,the same thing happens to me when im at a pc  but i thank anyway , you gotta do what you gotta do.a freilichin Chanuka iman!
Feel free to email me at
wakesleepyup@mail.com

Re: Wake Sleepy up! 29 Dec 2019 05:21 #346322

• sleepy
  • Banned
just curious, we  are told here that  when our wives arent interested we turn our wives into kosher toilets /masterbating toys,does it also work the other way around,if im tired and sleepy and i  am not in the mood , but my wife wants affection/pleasure but no penetration,did she turn me into her kosher pleasure toy/v**rator?
if its considered rape if i use her when shes not in the mood, is it considered that she molested me when she uses me when  im not in the mood?
Feel free to email me at
wakesleepyup@mail.com
Last Edit: 29 Dec 2019 05:29 by sleepy.

Re: Wake Sleepy up! 29 Dec 2019 16:20 #346343

• DavidT
  • Current streak: 100 days
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Gold Boarder
sleepy wrote on 29 Dec 2019 05:21:
just curious, we  are told here that  when our wives arent interested we turn our wives into kosher toilets /masterbating toys,does it also work the other way around,if im tired and sleepy and i  am not in the mood , but my wife wants affection/pleasure but no penetration,did she turn me into her kosher pleasure toy/v**rator?
if its considered rape if i use her when shes not in the mood, is it considered that she molested me when she uses me when  im not in the mood?

Did you ever listen to this series? It's an amazing group of lectures that gives great clarity on the question you asked and more topics around it...  The Chosson Shmooze You WISH You Had, but Never Got!
"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?"
feel free to reach out @  ahavayirah@gmail.com
Last Edit: 29 Dec 2019 16:20 by DavidT.

Re: Wake Sleepy up! 29 Dec 2019 17:26 #346353

• sleepy
  • Banned
DavidT wrote on 29 Dec 2019 16:20:

Did you ever listen to this series? It's an amazing group of lectures that gives great clarity on the question you asked and more topics around it...  The Chosson Shmooze You WISH You Had, but Never Got!

i have listened to many of those  shiurim and have benefitted tremendously , lets get him on this forum, we would have alot to learn from him  , i dont remember coming accross an answer that dealt with my question, would you mind being more specific , i dont have patience to look for a needle in a haystack right now ,maybe those people who formulated the kosher masterbating tool slang or quote it very often have thoughts on the matter
Feel free to email me at
wakesleepyup@mail.com
Last Edit: 29 Dec 2019 17:28 by sleepy.

Re: Wake Sleepy up! 29 Dec 2019 17:32 #346354

• sleepy
  • Banned

is that called manupilating me?
Feel free to email me at
wakesleepyup@mail.com

Re: Wake Sleepy up! 29 Dec 2019 17:51 #346356

• sleepy
  • Banned
Markz wrote on 29 Nov 2019 00:19:
I actually don’t know if he meant anything specific. That wasn’t his point

i happened to ask him , and from what i recall , it was his point