Read once, then minimize to save screen space.

Forum Overview

Post on the forum to get support, tell your story and reach out for help when feeling weak!

You will never be alone in this struggle again.

The GYE forum is anonymous platform of group support, and a life-line of chizuk for hundreds of people in exactly your situation. 

To use the forum you need to first become a member of the site, sign up here.

After signing up to the site, go to the forum, enter one of our boards and press "New Topic" to begin posting! 

Welcome, Guest
Welcome to our forum! Introduce yourself here (anonymously, of course) and get a warm welcome from the rest of the community!

TOPIC: My sad story 16946 Views

Re: My sad story 03 May 2019 21:12 #340919

I fell today.

Re: My sad story 03 May 2019 21:15 #340921

• Markz
  • Current streak: 197 days
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Platinum Boarder
Chassidishe buchur wrote on 03 May 2019 21:12:
I fell today.

Sorry to hear. 
Are there other things at play here...
Have you got any team support in place of lack of family support?
My Story---------Dov Quotes

FREE LUST TRUCK TOWING
Click HERE to checkout;
100 Day Success Stories: cordnoy, Dov, Gevura and more...
• Awesome Threads Saved for You
• Cast Your Vote

GYE Plenty Solutions
➣ The Mark of Torah - Lust Chizuk

➣ Nice Trucking Story

Re: My sad story 04 May 2019 22:36 #340924

• ColinColin
  • Current streak: 407 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Why did you fall?

Lust?
Depression?
Loneliness?

Once you know why, you can work on having a plan to be more positive.

Re: My sad story 20 May 2019 18:01 #341314

• OTR
  • Current streak: 4 days
  • Platinum Boarder
My daughter fell the other day. She cried for a minute kevetched and got back up and continued playing what she was doing before. Today I couldn't tell she fell a day earlier.. plays right along with everyone else.
  • I've never been one for signatures.. but sometimes people change
  • I'm seeking the life that I find manageable which may not be the life you find manageable. But let's make a deal. I want you to find yours and you want me to find mine even if they are different.

Re: My sad story 20 May 2019 19:05 #341319

• Markz
  • Current streak: 197 days
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Platinum Boarder
OTR wrote on 20 May 2019 18:01:
My daughter fell the other day. She cried for a minute kevetched and got back up and continued playing what she was doing before. Today I couldn't tell she fell a day earlier.. plays right along with everyone else.

As a good Daddy I assume you told her she should count 90 days and then you’ll give her a slurpee!
My Story---------Dov Quotes

FREE LUST TRUCK TOWING
Click HERE to checkout;
100 Day Success Stories: cordnoy, Dov, Gevura and more...
• Awesome Threads Saved for You
• Cast Your Vote

GYE Plenty Solutions
➣ The Mark of Torah - Lust Chizuk

➣ Nice Trucking Story

Re: My sad story 29 Mar 2020 04:34 #348147

I got married recently and thought i wouldn't need to come back to this website. But i guess i do. 

Re: My sad story 29 Mar 2020 07:12 #348148

• sleepy
  • Current streak: 1181 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Mazal tov!May you build a bayis ne'eman biyisroel!
i just got through reading your thread, and i really feel bad for all your falls. i wish i had what to tell you to help you stay clean,but i dont know what to say except," please dont give up!"YOU CAN DO IT,and  YOU WILL DO IT! by "can do it " and "will do it" i mean change ,you CAN change! take it at your pace , one day at a time,and TODAY is a great day to start! can you just stay clean today?try it , you cant lose.by me, the hardest time is  the first day after a fall , but after that ,when i feel clean ,i try to throw myself into distracting things(Tehilim, Learning Davening,listening to a good shiur ,nowadays preparing for pesach and the seder night ) with a cheerful heart ,after all , Hashem  STILL wants my  Davening ,Learning, and other parts of Avodas Hashem,and it does help,BH.
wishing you hatzlacha and strength of heart to build your house with simcha!
For an explanation on my choice of username and avatar see my first post 
Last Edit: 29 Mar 2020 07:15 by sleepy.

Re: My sad story 29 Mar 2020 13:21 #348156

• sleepy
  • Current streak: 1181 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Changing wrote on 04 Jul 2018 04:37:

Chassidishe buchur wrote on 03 Jul 2018 05:29:

It started when I was in eighth grade, I was in the smart class of our grade, originally I wasn't put in the smart class but I really wanted to be in it so my father convinced the school to put me in. I regret till today being in that class for the following reason. One day one of my friends was learning Chumash about שלמית בת דברי and he didn't understand the whole idea, about the egyption coming into the house etc. so another one of my friends explained to him that for a child to be born the parents need to have s.. and explained what it is and told him he can see videos of it on the internet just go to s...com. after hearing this I got very curious to check it out but I didn't have access to a computer with internet in my house. But the next time I went to my father's house (my parents are devorced and I live with my mother) I had access to a computer with internet and I checked it out.

and after that you understood the Pasuk well? what a great learning tool! Is Torah Umesorah aware of this website?
For an explanation on my choice of username and avatar see my first post 

Re: My sad story 30 Mar 2020 00:58 #348167

• eyes
  • Current streak: 552 days
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Expert Boarder
Hi Chassidishe bochur,
I really feel for you as I have a hard story as well.
PLease PM me

Re: My sad story 30 Mar 2020 09:54 #348168

• Michael94
  • Senior Boarder
Hello, I really feel sorry for you,

wake up and do something about your issue, you’re not draiying in 770 like one of the boys anymore (well now with covid19 I don’t think it’s possible), you’re married, you have a wife, iyh you’re gonna have kids....

do what the experienced people here have said, reach out to LIVE PEOPLE in email phone and eventually In PERSON. 

wishing you Hatzlocho in all!

Re: My sad story 29 Nov 2020 07:22 #357900

• YeshivaGuy
  • Current streak: 137 days
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Platinum Boarder
Hows it goin?
Time to create page: 0.53 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes